**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Associate
Well picked up a 3a yesterday from CPW and it's going back today as it doesn't charge even with different charger and cable. :(
Other than that for the price it's a really good phone.

Associate
What have Google done with the latest update. Battery went from ending the day with 60% battery to 10. Lost 9% within 40 minutes so far.

Can't see anything in the battery usage that's draining. It's like it thinks the battery is just smaller. Not too impressed at the moment.

Soldato
Anyone used this company? https://www.ismash.com/ Very positive on the website and recommended by Google support. But I just want to know of any personal experience?

Long story short broke the back glass on my phone. Phone still works fine but worried about it cracking more.

I've used the store at Bluewater several times (well, my partner has). Top notch service and absolutely zero complaints.

Soldato
Anyone used this company? https://www.ismash.com/ Very positive on the website and recommended by Google support. But I just want to know of any personal experience?

Long story short broke the back glass on my phone. Phone still works fine but worried about it cracking more.

How much are they charging ? you could get a dbrand skin ? Should hold it in place

Soldato
Battery is getting rinsed since this update. It's dropping from 100 to 60 in 1hr 30 with little use.. I noticed it yesterday and it said using more than usual so I checked the apps and removed them. Now it's done it again today and says other apps are using it. Something isn't right.

Associate
Battery is getting rinsed since this update. It's dropping from 100 to 60 in 1hr 30 with little use.. I noticed it yesterday and it said using more than usual so I checked the apps and removed them. Now it's done it again today and says other apps are using it. Something isn't right.
Happening to me also.

Associate
Well my replacement Pixel 3a now has that shutdown problem done it twice today, seems to do it when it's been idle for a while not sure if it's hardware or software but it's going back not going to bother with a 3rd replacement just get my money back.

Soldato
Well my replacement Pixel 3a now has that shutdown problem done it twice today, seems to do it when it's been idle for a while not sure if it's hardware or software but it's going back not going to bother with a 3rd replacement just get my money back.

Bad luck or bad QC either way not good enough that is pretty shocking.

Soldato
My 3a has started exhibiting the shutdown issue as well. It's really strange I can't find a pattern.

I'm waiting for their support to get back to me they've taken lots of details and so far are being very responsive.

I really like the phone so I'm going to hold out for a fix for now!

Soldato
My 3a has started exhibiting the shutdown issue as well. It's really strange I can't find a pattern.

I'm waiting for their support to get back to me they've taken lots of details and so far are being very responsive.

I really like the phone so I'm going to hold out for a fix for now!

It really is a shame there always seems to be an issue with Pixel phones that seems to appear. Hopefully you get it sorted out...glad to hear you really like the phone, there's definitely a market for a budget Pixel that's for sure :)

Soldato
It really is a shame there always seems to be an issue with Pixel phones that seems to appear. Hopefully you get it sorted out...glad to hear you really like the phone, there's definitely a market for a budget Pixel that's for sure :)

I'll be tolerant to an extent of the odd issue on a £400 phone (less if you include the freebies on ordering) but this would be unacceptable on a flagship.

Let's see how they handle it. I'm really hoping it's just software and be patched out. If it's hardware I might be slightly more annoyed.

Back
Top Bottom