FIFA 19

Caporegime
Rivals took the coins. Never take the packs as I never get anything from them.

WL rewards Gold 3 - Hamdallah & Laporte reds. Haven't opened the other packs yet.

Nothing but SBC guff in the other packs.

So the guff goes into the PL SBC ...

and it is...

Fernandinho!

I was so expecting for it to be Maddison!

Soldato
Screenshot_20190523-090038.png

Nice - good couple of millions worth of players

Has that answered your above question of why you bother with weekend league !? :)

Soldato
Just sold wijnaldum and picked up Fernandino. Think he will be a much better CDM.

Rivals zilch. Div 1 rank 1 too best player Diego Costa. Should take the 80k.

Weekend league 91 inform Ziyech and 83 inform Sanson. Decent.

Red picks,
Tots Ederson (shame I've already got his untradable) and TOTS Lacazette. Slots into my team happy days!

Permabanned
I’m thinking a CM/CDM type player?

Was looking at Zanetti but he looks a bit short, and his SBC is like 400k more than just buying him from the market!

Matthaus is excellent, though also not great at heading, I dont find that a problem really.

Think most of the SBC's are way overpriced. However they may be easier to do over time rather than waiting till you have 3 mill coins!

Soldato
i played about 5 games or so of the weekend league before deciding i couldn't be bothered.
rewards i got an 82 rated german IF and also got tots Hamdallah. Some of my best rewards for hardly playing!

Man of Honour
Got Alisson, so now I have both him and Ederson. I’ve always found IF Alisson to be one of the best keepers I’ve used, so will definitely be trying him out against Ederson (who does still seem a bit suspect).

Says a lot about the market that I bought my R9 for 2.9m and he’s currently just over 3.2m... I thought his price would drop!

Soldato
Prime moments petit or Vieira. Both unreal, i i lo Vieira he's amazing.

Matthaus is excellent, though also not great at heading, I dont find that a problem really.

Think most of the SBC's are way overpriced. However they may be easier to do over time rather than waiting till you have 3 mill coins!

Cheers guys, will take a look at these. Must admit Vieira does look tempting, just a shame it's not his prime card

Back
Top Bottom