Baku Olympic Stadium

29/05 Chelsea v Arsenal 20:00

Coverage

Match Live, 20:00, Free-to-air:

BT Sport 2, BT Sport App, BTSport.com, BT Sport's YouTube Channel​

Info

UEFA

Caporegime
Seems like both arsenal and Chelsea have returned quite a few tickets back to UEFA. Think arsenal and Chelsea have returned 6k tickets out of the 12k allocation and even sponsors are returning tickets lol. Not sure how true that number is but its going to be an awesome final with half the stadium empty.

Well done UEFA, well done :p

Permabanned
Unsure who I want to win, if Arsenal win my Fifa 19 Henrik Mkhitaryan card will get an upgrade to 92! On the other hand if Chelsea win my Alonso card will get upgraded to 91.

Think I am leaning towards an Arsenal win. :p

Man of Honour
Chelsea look very fractured, Arsenal don't, but Hazard can make the difference if he's up for it.

Think Arsenal will do it.

Man of Honour
It's an Olympic stadium, not primarily for football, and there are a total of 5000~ Arsenal and Chelsea fans combined there :o

They think it'll be full, but I doubt it.

Caporegime
What difference does it make to Liverpool?
Increased competition. You've got a decent manager at the helm, two amazing strikers and a half decent squad. A few high profile players and you could be a very dangerous side next season.

If Chelsea didn't have the transfer ban hanging over their heads I'd favour Arsenal tonight but I don't want Arsenal getting stronger tbh.

Don
Typical Liverpool fan. Scared of competition.
You really do just say things for the sake of talking don't you rob? Typical Arsenal fan :/

I want Chelsea to win for the simple reason is that 5 teams in the CL means less money for each PL side in the CL.

Back
Top Bottom