Worst Wedding Night Possible

Associate
Classic Absolute Radio Hometime show this week with the brilliant Andy Bush and Richie Firth. Don't know how long it will be up for but unless you're put ut off by caught short stories listen from 17:40

https://absoluteradio.co.uk/schedule/hometime-with-bush-richie-380/episodes/123453/

Bridegroom got dodgy tummy on the way back from the reception... ended up having an accident in the new wife's new car!!!

Imagine the wedding night!?

Associate
I severely broke my ankle the day before my wedding last year... we can't use any of the photos of our wedding ceremony because I'd had no sleep the night before and off my **** on tramadol which meant I looked like I was having a stroke :p

Soldato
My wife chundered on the drive home (emergency stop was required!). She made up for it upon arriving at our destination though

Caporegime
Not a wedding night but...

My brother finally got together with a girl he'd liked for a good while. After a great night out at a posh restaurant which included a few bottles of red wine, they end up at his place and go to bed for the first time. My brother wakes up feeling terrible in the middle of the night and with no way of stopping it, chucks up everywhere, covering the bed, the walls and this girl. Still three sheets to the wind he pretends he's asleep and when she wakes up a few seconds later and starts to make a commotion about the foul smelling sticky sludge all over her, he shouts out "That bloody cat!!"
She left there and then, never to be seen again lol.

Back
Top Bottom