• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Something super is coming...

Permabanned
If they're announcing this to steal some of Navi's thunder, it could be next week at a guess.

I'm gonna be soooooooo ****** if it's a new Titan... probably won't be, but after the games they played with Titan Xp/XP, I wouldn't be surprised.

It would have to be "Super Titan"... "Titan Super" sounds like something from the LGBT movement...

Associate
I'm expecting a 2070Ti that's now rebranded to "2070 Super", with higher clocks and the new RAM chips. That'll bring it close to a 2080 and provide good cover against Navi, assuming Nvidia keep the 2070 price (or lower).

A full refresh of the line would be intriguing but I'm just not sure they'd have a reason to do so. Navi will most likely battle against the 2060/70 and I expect the 'Super' branding to be Nvidia's effort to make it more exciting than just a 2070Ti. Given the 1660 naming, they've been rather fond of mixing up the nomenclature lately.

Edit: A 7nm "Titan Super" would be exciting but also extremely unlikely. Their announcement was tagged #geforce and it's unlikely they would promote a Titan card in that way (especially a 7nm Titan card that would surely cost upwards of £2500). I do expect a new Titan in December but I doubt we'll see one before then.

Back
Top Bottom