Poll: Monaco Grand Prix 2019, Monte Carlo - Race 6/21

Rate the 2019 Monaco Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Red bull are going to best ferrari at this rate.

I don’t see anyone challenging Mercedes once they switch it all to maximum, but can’t blame the commentators for trying to add some excitement.

Amazing stat that Hamilton has only won here twice.

Soldato
Mercedes look miles ahead of Ferrari here and it's a track they havent been the best at in previous years. Getting a bit embarrassing for Ferrari!

Soldato
Mercedes look miles ahead of Ferrari here and it's a track they havent been the best at in previous years. Getting a bit embarrassing for Ferrari!
Merc looking so strong at a circuit that doesn't suit their car
Hopefully Max will get a podium ahead of the Ferraris
I caught a snippet of a quote during practice, not sure who said it but it was along the lines of:
Mercedes have the best chassis, Ferrari have the best engine and Red Bull the best aero
This is a bit of a flip on previous Mercedes years where their primary strength has been engine. It's not surprising to see them up their chassis/aero gains as they'll be getting diminishing returns from engine development. I don't think we should be surprised to see the Merc considerably stronger at tracks where low-speed downforce generation is king.

Caporegime
Merc looking so strong at a circuit that doesn't suit their car
Hopefully Max will get a podium ahead of the Ferraris

It. Does suit their car thought..
Isn't cornering where merc pull on ferrari?
And so little of this track lends to engine power merc lead is unsurprising.

Not watching this one. May even skip highlights.might check on here the votes. If I see a 7+ I'll watch if not, won't bother.

They'll never get rid of Monaco but fans almost universally hate it.
Last year was hilarious. DR nursing a severely stricken car home but still won.

This has been the best season to lose live access for!

Caporegime
Renault performance looking dreadful again.
Still ahead of the Williams cars though. :(

Looking Like Renault are going to finish near bottom at this rate over the year. Haas have the speed but lacked the tyre management. Renault don't have the speed. Add to that the unreliability and mclaren trouncing them might as well call it a day this year.

Shouldn't have wasted so. Much cash on DRs salary (have no idea if that was a significant cost)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Poll added.

Will reset after the race but thought it’d be funny to see everyone’s prediction :D

Caporegime
Poll added.

Will reset after the race but thought it’d be funny to see everyone’s prediction :D

Voted
Voted a 2 as someone will bin it in q1 and cause a mad rush. Might be vettel judging by this year :D
That would however raise it to a 3!

Back
Top Bottom