FIFA 19

Man of Honour
Not sure why, but all of the really expensive cards (Icons, TOTS, TOTY) have skyrocketed today. Guess it's due to the influx of coins from rewards.

Caporegime
I've had many strange issues with the web app while doing the Ligue 1 SBC. Most were transfer purchases not being available to add to the SBC until I clear the team build, go into my club and find the player then go back into the SBC and they'll show in the list. The worst though... it's lost my headliner Pepe! He got added to the Lille team, while doing the Ligue 1 SBC after an auto squad build, I sent him back to the club, carried on with the SBC for the last remaining positions doing them manually, completed it. Then went onto do all the rest and now he doesn't show in my club.

Soldato
Not sure why, but all of the really expensive cards (Icons, TOTS, TOTY) have skyrocketed today. Guess it's due to the influx of coins from rewards.

Top level players will have had a good 5/6 million coin injection into their squad, with even the lower tier players getting a few million

100% made the prices go up, sold a TOTS Van Dijk for 1.1m the other day and really regretting it! Paid 950k for him as well :(

Soldato
Anyone using TOTS Alisson? Packed him this morning and not 100% sold. Have a feeling I am watching him to much and expecting him to save more than he should. It's feels as if his normal card is better lol.

Soldato
Anyone using TOTS Alisson? Packed him this morning and not 100% sold. Have a feeling I am watching him to much and expecting him to save more than he should. It's feels as if his normal card is better lol.

I picked him up earlier but only used him for a few games. Seems good so far

I’ve upgrade from normal rare gold Alisson

Soldato
Spent a little bit of the Messi money on new Cb's.
Screenshot_20190523-222458_zpsyhfdx43h.png

Soldato
Gutted out the club completely and now own Prime Gullit, cost me about a million with what I had in the club. Got nothing noticeable pull wise either which was mad disappointing.

Back
Top Bottom