Mordhau [first-person Medieval multiplayer fighting game]

Associate
Really into this game at the moment, me and my brother in law have had it about a week and enjoying every minute of it, currently level 17 and enjoy poking people with a spear hahaha

Caporegime
Is this not just a poor man's "For Honor"?

I never played For Honor, but here is one guy's take on it... :p

In Mordhau:
- Combat is complex, but controls are simple, with fights as big as 64 people, no locking on, complete freedom of movement.
- Cosmetics can be farmed fast, nothing can be bought with real money.
- Equipment is beautiful and authentic, with sharp, shiny blades and armor.
- First person or third person

In For Honor we get:
- Simple rock, paper, scissor combat with a ton of terrible controls, a lock-on system that doesn't even let you choose which target to lock on during those epic army battles (4v4 LOL).
- Cosmetics take forever to unlock so you spend even more real money, on top of what the game cost and the DLC.
- Equipment is both made-up AND ugly, with swords as thick as baseball bats and armor that looks like someone stapled together rusty slabs of iron.

Soldato
Is this not just a poor man's "For Honor"?
This is serious, unless you get good you get killed over and over and over, it is the medieval equivalent of dirt rally. A special game indeed, the combat is like a more refined and slick version of kingdom come deliverance. But others say its like a much better chivalry, which I've never played

Last edited:
Soldato
This is serious, unless you get good you get killed over and over and over, it is the medieval equivalent of dirty rally. A special game indeed, the combat is like a more refined and shock version of kingdom come deliverance. But others say its like a much better chivalry, which I've never played

Have you played for honor? It's incredibly brutal.

Back
Top Bottom