PlayStation VR / VR2

Associate
when first advertised the game stated, use the ps4 move controllers or ps4 gamepad.

now i assumed the move controllers for swinging like a lunatic or gamepad for tap,tap,tap of the power bar.

i was wrong wasnt i, the gamepad is also a swing style interface.

i hate it.

Associate
Any news on new controllers for psvr?

I don’t understand why after 2 years we still haven’t had new controllers for psvr. The ps3 navigation controller with the light on top would have been fine surely.

The way we have to walk and turn in games like Arizona sunshine is shocking.

Soldato
I've just picked up no mans sky at CEX for 15 quid. It's getting the full vr treatment but does anyone know when? I enjoyed it on my Xbox X but got bored and stopped playing it but vr should take it to another level. I'm hoping it will re kickstart my vr gaming on the ps4 as I haven't really touched it since Christmas. Couple of reasons why, I bought the switch and also it's in my sitting room and a faff to setup.

Associate
I've just picked up no mans sky at CEX for 15 quid. It's getting the full vr treatment but does anyone know when? I enjoyed it on my Xbox X but got bored and stopped playing it but vr should take it to another level. I'm hoping it will re kickstart my vr gaming on the ps4 as I haven't really touched it since Christmas. Couple of reasons why, I bought the switch and also it's in my sitting room and a faff to setup.

You do realise that you can play Zelda on the switch via the psvr headset & breakout box, just swap the hdmi input from the Ps4 to the switch dock hdmi cable :)

Associate
Some quite good offers on the playstation store at the moment for vr titles just picked up Ultrawings, Kona & Torn for under £20.

Cheers all!

Associate
Currently enjoying Everybody's Golf. The tracking sometimes goes a little haywire, using a move, and not a fan of having to unlock everything but no better feeling than hitting that perfect shot or sinking a tricky put.

Looking forward to Blood and Truth.

Back
Top Bottom