Assange to go!

Soldato
Assange is not going to a black site. He's being extradited. You clearly have not the slightest idea what that means.

Conspiracy nuts all over the internet post this stuff, but actually have no experience or inside knowledge at all about how agencies like the CIA actually work or what they do. Or why they do what they do.

Last edited:
Soldato
Conspiracy nuts all over the internet post this stuff, but actually have no experience or inside knowledge at all about how agencies like the CIA actually work or what they do. Or why they do what they do.

Oh I'm sure they do, because user #SecretAgent47 on reddit has been telling them all the inside information for ages! :p

I remember when Tang0 or tracertong (those two blend into 1 big CT nut) was hanging off the every word of some US Intelligence rogue agent on reddit who was going to spill the mother lode on Hillary....but he just had to get out and be safe first :D:o

Capodecina
Soldato
Assange has been charged with violating the US Espionage Act by publishing classified information through WikiLeaks. Prosecutors on Thursday, May 23rd unveiled 17 additional charges against Assange, who was previously indicted on a charge of working to hack a Pentagon computer system.

If found guilty, Assange allegedly faces decades in a US prison (LINK)
Well well, what a surprise, Agent Orange and the embarrassed US Government have dreamt up new charges :eek:

Soldato
Assange has been indicted on 17 new counts under the Espionage Act. Trump is gunning for him!

Hahaha.

You have to love the irony here, if Assange had just played ball and gone to Sweden he would either have been cleared (unlikely as he admits comitting the crime, just denies that it should be a crime) or imprisoned, and in the case of the latter he would be free by now and presumably home in Austailia. Instead he whined and shouted that it was all a ploy for the USA to grab him (despite the USA having zero interest in him and it being impossible anyway as extradition to Sweden would have made him immune to extradition to the USA) in order to generate pbublicity for himself and fuel his ego, then hid in an embassy to avoid extradition, for so long that a new president of the USA has taken office who (due to seeing Assange's claims on TV) actually wants to extradite him. Talk about shooting yourself in the foot, Jullian used a goddamn autocannon xD

Caporegime
Not true, Sweden has an extradition treaty with the USA. He would have been sent if they'd asked for him.

If he'd been extradited to Sweden, he could not have then been extradited to the US without approval from both the UK and Sweden. He was always at greater risk of extradition from the UK - where he was voluntarily - than he would have been in Sweden.

Instead, he hid in an embassy to avoid facing a fair trial for rape.

Soldato
Aye if the US were going to do that to him, they'd have probably done it whilst he was running around with the rich friends who he convinced to pay his bail, before he then threw their money in the bin and went to do his Hikkomori impression that turned into a dirty protest at the embassy.

The Septics were hoping that the Ecuadorians would diplomatic bag Assange back to Ecuador. Lifting him from the streets of Quito using local talent would have been way cheaper and much more covert than snatching him in London and flying him somewhere unpleasant out of RAF Northolt

Soldato
I guess it's unreasonable to expect that people would be more angry at the US for warcrimes than Julian Assange for not using a condom with a woman he was having consensual sex with

Caporegime
I guess it's unreasonable to expect that people would be more angry at the US for warcrimes than Julian Assange for not using a condom with a woman he was having consensual sex with

If you were really concerned about US war crimes you wouldn't want the UK government to buddy up to them, surely?

Our biggest trading partner is the US so I guess we're not a sovereign country. What does what continent we're on matter? Like it's literally meaningless. We have far more in common with North America, Australia and New Zealand than we do most of Europe. Just as the Spanish have more in common with South America than they do the UK.

Soldato
If you were really concerned about US war crimes you wouldn't want the UK government to buddy up to them, surely?

Me saying we have a lot in common with Americans and Canadians doesn't necessarily mean I want to buddy up to them, though I actually do think the UK should be closer to the US than Europe; that doesn't conflict with wanting the US to not commit war crimes, or infact any other country such as Syria using chemical weapons. I think the US is a net positive, but should also be held accountable when they commit war crimes. I don't feel like these are inconsistent views.

Soldato
Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-48473898

BBC said:
Julian Assange has suffered "prolonged exposure to psychological torture", the UN's torture expert has said.

Nils Melzer urged Britain not to extradite the WikiLeaks founder, warning that his human rights would be violated and that he is not fit to stand trial.

He also accused "several democratic states" of a "concerted effort to break [Assange's] will".

The UK government said it "disagreed with a number of his observations".

A justice ministry spokesperson said the UK did not participate in torture. Judges were independent of the government and anyone convicted had the right to appeal, the spokesman added.

Some bloke from the UN that nobody has ever heard of makes grandiose statements about Mr Assange's well being and the BBC picks up on it and bites and has the whole story all over it's front page. Assange's PR manager and lawyers must getting paid overtime to come up with this tripe.

Caporegime
Oh dear, the Russians are getting desperate. Check out this classic blunder from their propaganda agents!

RT has published leaked footage from inside the prison where Julian Assange is currently serving a 50-week sentence for jumping bail in 2012. And hilariously RT, a Russian propaganda outlet financed by the Kremlin, claims that news outlets and internet users aren’t allowed to embed the video, despite the fact that RT has posted it on both YouTube and Twitter.

Assange can be seen in the leaked video walking around what is presumed to be his living quarters in Belmarsh Prison in southern London. The video also shows the WikiLeaks founder talking, smiling, and even laughing with other inmates, which seems to go against the narrative that Assange is quite ill, as his lawyers have recently claimed.

(Source).

So that kills the 'Assange is too sick to communicate because the deep state is slowly murdering him' narrative.

:D

Back
Top Bottom