Star Trek: Picard

Associate
Last I heard "rumor wise", was that Amazon pulled out from picking up this. But we'll see.

Personally, I like what's been teased so far. But we really need to see how it goes first. Too many stuff in the last few years which "looked" like it might have been OK, but when the story came out, it was pants.

Associate
Need to rephrase, as I was typing in the early hours of the morning/night.

"Rumor wise", was that Amazon pulled out from funding a full season for this. They'll still make it available. Just won't fund apparently. But we'll see.

:)

Soldato
The trailer really was brilliant.

No need to spoil the actual show in anyway. It told and showed you enough about Picard and where he is in his life.

I think the writers will do a good job.

Soldato
Need to rephrase, as I was typing in the early hours of the morning/night.

"Rumor wise", was that Amazon pulled out from funding a full season for this. They'll still make it available. Just won't fund apparently. But we'll see.

:)
Don't think Amazon have anything to do with funding the show. They are only airing it outside the USA where it's still on CBS all access.

Soldato
OP
"Why did you leave Starfleet, Admiral?"

Oh I don't know, maybe because he's 80? Earl Grey can only keep you young for so long.

15 years ago, so 5 years after the TV show.

Interesting line "then the unimaginable happened'

Picard would have most likely done something to save everyone but would have come at a cost.

Back
Top Bottom