Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Soldato
yes shes in london because her phd was at ucl and also met her partner in London ,now shes got an awesome job there but i suppose they may move away but her boyfriends parents are minted and also live in london so not sure

Caporegime
Fractal Design Refine Nano S - Windowed

JLE12796.jpg

JLE12802.jpg

JLE12807.jpg

First case I have bought for over a decade. For an upcoming build :) - cannot wait! My god how cases have moved on :D

Caporegime
I reckon her attitude will change as she gets older. Everyone who’s not rich soon realises London for the ****hole that it is.

Oddly I'm yet to meet one person who can comfortably afford to live in London call it a **** hole. Someone on Facebook tried this card to get a reaction recently. Where does he live? Coventry. Coventry!

But London's a **** hole :D

Every young person wants to try it in the city, it's normal. Then when they want to settle down, they all want to move away.

Very true. I've done well in London and do find myself wanting to move out in the next few years, but I'm not in a hurry. It's still one of the most amazing cities in the world and without it the rest of the UK would be in the stone ages.

Back
Top Bottom