FIFA 19

Soldato
Any thoughts on this? I've got Benzema, DDR, Laporte and Mbabu untradeable, plus Doumbia, Vela, Baluta, Cancelo, and Futmas Lukaku (who's still the best LB I've used!).

Screenshot-20190522-123223.jpg

Soldato
Not sure what to do here, got this team +_about 800k (Only Ronaldo tradable) Usually play 433-4 with Ibra behnid Ronaldo or Vice Versa, was talking yesterday about Bernardo Silva to possibly go at CAM behind Ronaldo, but really not sure! I know that given what I have in funds and what I have in the club (Probably 4/5 86+ and Baresi/Campbell/Tevez) that I prob can't afford to do one of the Icon SBCs, or do I just sell Ronaldo and try something new? :o

brima4q.png

Soldato
Its going to be one of those weekends, for the first time ever in Fifa 19 I lost my first game. 16 shots on target (a lot from good shooting positions) to his 4, lost on pens. Rebounded a bit to bring it back to 5-1 but shocking start.

Man of Honour
Dread to think how much that cost you in real money Robbo! :p

Not as much as you'd think. I haven't spent anything since TOTY and have been sniping a lot on the web app while doing other things (like watching the football).

Got 1.5m coins left, can nearly complete Dinho if I want.

Soldato
Will see how I get on in WL tomorrow, falling quickly towards being too drunk now.:p

Got tots ederson on the bench if he screwsnuop. :)
Im not even joking. Getting hammered in the weekend League by poor players. Going 2-0 up just to watch him flop around like a fish out of the sea. It's his animations or something. He made a very good reflex saves but anything else its in the back of the net. Not one game above 7.10

2-10!! I given up now and stuck loan DeGea back in nets droped my new defence for better links.

Soldato
@Rids cant say i enjoy TOTS Lacazette either bud lol. Currently 4-0 tried him in most positions, even 3 games as a striker and hes only scored 1. Switch at half time to Eusibio up top and I score goals.

edit: 6-0 wow, how many god squads already this weekend is insane.

Last edited:
Soldato
DeGea made more saves in 7 mins in the first half on his debut that POS Alisson did in 13 games.

Weekend League pretty much ruined but that's was my fault for giving him one more chance then one more to make sure I wasn't over reacting.

Soldato
yep, Ederson has gone for the second time. Need to find some SBCs to submit 2 x 94 Edersons into, i'm not letting him ruin this weekend, De Gea UCL back in.

Thoughts on Moments Blanc over Luiz if i can club together some coins/untradables.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
God damn, R9 is crazy. I'm shooting from everywhere and the shots all go in, he's playing next to Prime Eusebio so both of them are deadly.

R9's first game was against TOTY Varane and Ramos and neither could touch him.

TOTS Alisson doing OK so far, no issues... Ederson was a bit of a disaster.

Ree

Ree

Associate
it's funny the different experiences players have with the same cards. been using tots ederson and honestly cant fault him really. saves what he's supposed to which is all i ask of the keepers in this game.

Back
Top Bottom