FIFA 19

Man of Honour
it's funny the different experiences players have with the same cards. been using tots ederson and honestly cant fault him really. saves what he's supposed to which is all i ask of the keepers in this game.

Yeah, goalkeepers are really weird!

Ree

Ree

Associate
Yeah, goalkeepers are really weird!

think lloris was the worst keeper i tried this year off the top of my head as he made some howlers. de gea is still the best imo. alisson otw was ok for me too.

is everyone keeping them on basic chem so all the main stats are boosted to 99.

Soldato
11-1 and that's me for the night, i've got to master the keeper movements for sure, i almost choked a game where i had 18 shots 15 on target because the guy was a wizard with his keeper.

Soldato
it's funny the different experiences players have with the same cards. been using tots ederson and honestly cant fault him really. saves what he's supposed to which is all i ask of the keepers in this game.
That's why I give him 13 games :( I thought it was just me. His 87 gold was decent but the card I have just feels broken. Went 2-11with him in nets. Gameplay was good felt as if I was the better player with the better team in nearly all the matches. 2 nil leads suddenly turned into 2-4 etc. Every thing was sailing in. Saves were bouncing off his chest falling to the strikers and was conceding easy goals. Some times he wasn't even diving then he would just flop at some shots.

Stuck DeGea in nets won 5 out 7. Lost one on pens and one very close match 2-1. It's honestly feels like you need to score stunners to beat him.

Soldato
Is the disconnect trick still about?

First game this morning opponent took the lead in the first half pretty even game and I lose the game?? Replay hadn't even finished.

Soldato
Feels like I'm spamming this thread lol.

Well the come back is complete.

14 wins out of 26 games played. Honestly feels like I could go on to get G2 but I really like the normal Mega packs.

TOTS Laporte and NIF Diijk are a class act. The pair have cost me 570k in total I really want to sell as I have 26k left but feel I can't get any better. Virgil will certainly drop in price now he back in packs. Think I should just sell him now buy him back when he's cheaper.

Soldato
First opponent of WL !? 2-0 rage quit after 14 in game minutes

8-D97610-F-6-E63-4215-A5-CF-38-A3-B1526-A13.jpg

Soldato
Feels like I'm spamming this thread lol.

Well the come back is complete.

14 wins out of 26 games played. Honestly feels like I could go on to get G2 but I really like the normal Mega packs.

TOTS Laporte and NIF Diijk are a class act. The pair have cost me 570k in total I really want to sell as I have 26k left but feel I can't get any better. Virgil will certainly drop in price now he back in packs. Think I should just sell him now buy him back when he's cheaper.
you would be a fool to go not go for G2. Guarantees a major league player pick! (havertz/Reus <3)

14-1 again like last week, and this is where the mighty choke happened. I'd love to stop, but im working nights and i wont get them all in. So here goes.

Last edited:
Soldato
Had a break for a week, started to play again earlier this week, ive gone from 1550 skill points in div 3 to 1270 in 4 . Has that week off really done me in or is it just a smaller pool of hardcore players left?

Man of Honour
14-1 so far, best I've played in 19. R9 and Eusebio are just crazy, it's like cheating at times :p

TOTS Alisson has saved me a few times, flawless performances unlike Ederson who let everything in.

Soldato
I’m currently 3-0, the best start I’ve ever had to WL. Might not seem much to you guys but I’d normally have also lost 3 by this stage lol
better than my 2-10 lol dunno how I pulled it back to get gold 3 with games to spare I try for G2 tomorrow after work
14-1 so far, best I've played in 19. R9 and Eusebio are just crazy, it's like cheating at times :p

TOTS Alisson has saved me a few times, flawless performances unlike Ederson who let everything in.
this really is infuriating. Just how !!?! Why was he so poor for me lol I actually enjoy playing against him. Do you control him?

Maybe keepers like DeGea/courtois/FB Cech are better for below average players like myself. Stick them in nets and forget about it. Or it's just the way we play the game and shoot

Soldato
12-4, but spending the weekend with the Mrs so doubt I'm going to have time to finish up all the games. Probably just try to get to Gold 2 and call it a day.

Also smashed through all the weekly objectives Friday so I don't have to worry about any of that (was expecting a flashback Goretzka so wanted some high rated untradables)

Surprised you're getting on R9 Robbo, doesn't he feel clunky for you?

@Quinnaay agreed on Laca, he just isn't great for me, but hes untradable for you no?

Soldato
Maybe keepers like DeGea/courtois/FB Cech are better for below average players like myself. Stick them in nets and forget about it. Or it's just the way we play the game and shoot

I think the way GK's perform is all about the type of chances you give up - we all have our own defending style and I tend to get pulled apart the same way most times -which means my oponents are taking shots from similar angles more often than not, and finding a GK that works for is all about finding one that deals best with the chances you let the oponent have. Its why Ederson has performed for me but not some of the other guys that have tried him.

Man of Honour
this really is infuriating. Just how !!?! Why was he so poor for me lol I actually enjoy playing against him. Do you control him?

I control them sometimes, it depends. I think goalkeepers are just weird in general.

Surprised you're getting on R9 Robbo, doesn't he feel clunky for you?

Not at all, I have marksman on him and while he's not super agile, he's more than fine. He more often than not comes out of 50/50's with the ball, has a stupidly good shot on either foot. Eusebio is similarly effective but R9 definitely has an edge overall - so far anyway.

I think the way GK's perform is all about the type of chances you give up - we all have our own defending style and I tend to get pulled apart the same way most times -which means my oponents are taking shots from similar angles more often than not, and finding a GK that works for is all about finding one that deals best with the chances you let the oponent have. Its why Ederson has performed for me but not some of the other guys that have tried him.

Yeah, Ederson is good at moving around and smothering the ball, but less good at shot stopping in general. Alisson is a bit more traditional and suits me better.

Soldato
@Rids yes he's untradable mate. @Robbo i must have played R9 4 times and he's caused me problems every time he's just so strong it's vile. I can only imagine how much fun those 2 upfront are.

I've played tots son twice and he's bodied my Toty VVD a few times and wins everything in the air too. Don't enjoy coming up against him.

Finished the night 15-2 will see how I get on tonorrow evening.

Back
Top Bottom