looking for two monitors, one for pc/one for xbox one x

Associate
Evening all,

I'm looking for 2 monitors,
1 x PC i've got a vega 56 setup, so assuming 1080/1440 would be enough
1 x Xbox one x, looking for something 4k, HDR not a must, but would be an advantage

Ideally 2 x 27/28 inch for the same desk, but info on the net is vague

Cheers in advance
Scott

Soldato
Are you intending to use both monitors at the same time?

If not maybe a single high end monitor that does both job would be best?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...-widescreen-led-gaming-monitor-mo-144-ac.html

Covers the 4K HDR requirement (would be worth checking Xbox one X comparability, I assume it would be fine)

As it's freesync (and Nvida-Freesync) compatible you may be able to get reasonable 4k usage on the Vega, 4K 120Hz HDR should be possible subject to game. And if 4k is too demanding dropping down to 1080p would work well as 1080p scales 4 - 1 pixels and you'd be able to take advantage of the 144 Hz refresh rate.

Associate
OP
Are you intending to use both monitors at the same time?

If not maybe a single high end monitor that does both job would be best?

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/acer...-widescreen-led-gaming-monitor-mo-144-ac.html

Covers the 4K HDR requirement (would be worth checking Xbox one X comparability, I assume it would be fine)

As it's freesync (and Nvida-Freesync) compatible you may be able to get reasonable 4k usage on the Vega, 4K 120Hz HDR should be possible subject to game. And if 4k is too demanding dropping down to 1080p would work well as 1080p scales 4 - 1 pixels and you'd be able to take advantage of the 144 Hz refresh rate.

Thanks for the speedy reply, I am intending to use both at the same time, I'm not too fussed on HDR and 120hz on the PC, it's only really for some light gaming and potentially some streaming down the line, The main one is for my one X, i was looking at the LG 650uk but undecided.

Cheers again

Back
Top Bottom