Rift s whos getting one?

Associate
you can also set the oculus menu to a long press rather than 1 tap which was a pain when i first started playing until i found this option.

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
The Koss over ear headphones are here. Sure enough, cheap, and I wouldn't vouch for their longevity in a genuine mobile environment. They do however sound massively better than the inbuilt cans, and for me, are comfortable.

dea93933-9e9f-38f8-84f8-9f4f1777c34f

url

Last edited:
Associate
gutted my batteries have died already and dont have anymore until pay day next week :( im assuming its safe to use rechargeables in the controllers? as may just get a few rechargeable sets

Associate
Batteries should last weeks not days? yes rechargeable are fine.
yep i thought the same all the reviews i saw said they have lasted around a month, i have been using it a lot and between me and my kids its probably been used 7 hours a day since it arrived so maybe its been used more than average? but yeah i got a warning whilst playing robo recall earlier then an hour or so later it was dead:(

Soldato
Do headphones not work with this headset?

It seems to use the same design as the psvr and I easily managed to get my headphones to fit and work

Associate
Do headphones not work with this headset?

It seems to use the same design as the psvr and I easily managed to get my headphones to fit and work
they work fine, its just some over the ear ones may not reach your ears due to the halo design strap. can confirm astro a40's fit fine though

Soldato
Has anyone had any joy using extension leads? I can get the usb to work but not the displayport. This is with a lindy 40m repeater and a 5m displayport cable.

I have a 2m displayport cable on the way to see if that works. i have my doubts though, as i wont even be using a repeater. i shall report back
I’m running fine with passive 2m DisplayPort and USB extensions.

Soldato
do you have a link to the ones you use as im going to get ceiling mounts for my wires this week but would like some extra cable to play with
I'm using the ones recommended by Mike from Virtual Reality Oasis.

Cable Matters SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Extension Cable in Black 2m
Rankie DP Extension Cable, 1.8m DisplayPort Male to Female Extension Cable (Black) - R1332

Soldato
Back
Top Bottom