How do you get better at dancing....

Caporegime
As you can probably imagine, I care very little what others think of me and this includes my workplace. We recently had a party at work (and we don't mess around, free food & booze, dj, lights, the lot) and I was throwing shapes like a good 'un. I was half cut though so although I felt I was amazing, I more than likely looked like a complete flid. I'm probably on Youtube somewhere.

I was broken the next day though.

Soldato
Classes and social dancing. Been doing Latin dancing for around 4 years now. It's great fun and has done wonders for my social and dating life.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Do you ever frequent the Underground and Rigger/ Devils Night? Just wonder whether you know my mates Bobby Baddeley and Chris Munday? The former is a drummer and the latter is a lead vocalist for You Yes You.

I know Chris Munday and his Dad Mick.
Chris was in a cracking band called Stone The Alchemist with a drummer called Alex - https://www.facebook.com/stonethealchemist/

Bobby is in a band called Guilty By design and has recently advertised on my Facebook page that promotes local gigs.
I've gigged at The Rigger many times and go and watch mainly tribute acts there.

Back
Top Bottom