• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Zen 2 (Ryzen 3000) - *** NO COMPETITOR HINTING ***

Soldato
Bowing out - I tried to stay awake - but the rerun of Monoco GP has bored me to verge of sleep. Lewis's constant tyre bitching didn't help - the guy is a genius but for the love of god, someone mute his mic.

Lisa Lu, go get 'em - bring an early Xmas and fill my stocking with surpassed expectations. That or Jennifer Lawrence.

*Actually, sod AMD - I'll take Jennifer if you're doleing out miracles.

Soldato
I always get worked up thinking we are going to get everything revealed in one hit - but AMD never do that, so not sure why I got so excited. If GN is right we are going to get a decent ammount of information, but be waiting till a month from launch for more detailed information and pre-orders 1st July...

Interesting that Intel are leaning hard on their mobile performance parts. I am surprised that AMD are holding back so long on getting a kick ass mobile APU out, it is leaving a big gap in the market.

Soldato
I always get worked up thinking we are going to get everything revealed in one hit - but AMD never do that, so not sure why I got so excited. If GN is right we are going to get a decent ammount of information, but be waiting till a month from launch for more detailed information and pre-orders 1st July...

Interesting that Intel are leaning hard on their mobile performance parts. I am surprised that AMD are holding back so long on getting a kick ass mobile APU out, it is leaving a big gap in the market.

GN is saying today is the X570 launch with only tidbits of ryzen news

Actual ryzen launch at e3 with ryzen 3000 deliveries starting on July 7

Back
Top Bottom