** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

Associate
i asked, and was told there are over 700 between both matte white/matte black.

I ordered matte white, so basically we're not getting it first shipment despite ordering March 25th. I hope I'm wrong but something tells me thousands of people must have ordered from March 11th so a few hundred aren't going to cover us. This is extremely disappointing if true it was bad enough getting it this late after paying an extortionate postage fee.

Associate
I ordered matte white, so basically we're not getting it first shipment despite ordering March 25th. I hope I'm wrong but something tells me thousands of people must have ordered from March 11th so a few hundred aren't going to cover us. This is extremely disappointing if true it was bad enough getting it this late after paying an extortionate postage fee.

sorry i worded it wrong! i meant to say pre-orders are currently over 700 between both matte white/matte black, this is what was told to me. so im guessing they must have ordered only a couple hundred

Associate
So essentially, having ordered a Matte mouse (white) at the beginning of May I'm screwed? Would it be any different if I switched over to a Gloss White in terms of availability?

OcUK Staff
OP
I'm guessing they won't be arriving today folks. Even if they landed now shipping hundreds of orders would be a mighty stretch to get all picked, packed and on board the lorry in time for cut-off.

Will update as soon as anymore information becomes available.

So essentially, having ordered a Matte mouse (white) at the beginning of May I'm screwed? Would it be any different if I switched over to a Gloss White in terms of availability?

Swapping will definitely be possible. Call or webnote sales to swap any items. I would wait and see what the availability is after they've landed though.

Associate
I'm guessing they won't be arriving today folks. Even if they landed now shipping hundreds of orders would be a mighty stretch to get all picked, packed and on board the lorry in time for cut-off.

Will update as soon as anymore information becomes available.

Damn that's a shame, thanks for letting us know though!

Associate
I preordered a matte white on 17th March. Is there any idea if mine will come in this first batch or the second? Thanks very much

Associate

Mate I ordered matte white 25th March and I still won't be getting mine this month. Complete disappointment, also those of us who will be in the 2nd batch expect your mouse end of June if you're lucky.

The first order hasn't even arrived and it's practically June so what makes you think the second batch will be arriving/shipped by 15th June....I think that's when we'll get first batch.

OcUK Staff
OP
Received updated tracking info.

Looks like there was a holdup in Germany, or the bank holiday meant no staff to receive in the UK yesterday.

They waited at the UPS depot in Germany over the weekend shipped to the UK early this morning and were received around midday in the UK.

Estimated delivery to OCUK HQ is TOMORROW 29/05/2019. ETA is "before the end of the day".

I've requested a morning delivery and fingers crossed they'll sort it.

Will keep you posted!

I pre ordered march 11th almost as soon as they were made available, am I ok for first batch? Not gonna be happy at all if not.

Can a staff member see where I am in the que?

I preordered a matte white on 17th March. Is there any idea if mine will come in this first batch or the second? Thanks very much

Unfortunately the sales guys don't have time to check for everyone who's asking. We will be doing a first come first served as that is the fairest way of running it. Sales will be pushing the orders down to warehouse to process in the order they came in.

If you were early enough with your pre-order and receive one from this allocation then I hope you enjoy your mice when you receive them this week.

If not then the next delivery is only a few weeks away but I really do feel for you having to wait those extra couple of weeks.

I know you are going to love them when they get to you!

Associate
I've ordered nearly 1K units adding all the flavours up. I'll be ordering even more this week.

We will be receiving hundreds of units in the first allocation, hopefully tomorrow!

So the first batch isn't 1k units it's just hundreds? How many people pre-ordered March 11th....I think the answer to this will clear up if people will get their mouse first batch or second.

Considering how popular this mouse has been I can't imagine a few hundred covering pre orders further than March 11th/12th

Back
Top Bottom