US: What We Do In The Shadows (Series)

Soldato
Anyone catch this? It's a TV show based on the film of the same name. I thought it was bloody hilarious. Great British cast too, along with Doug Jones (Saru in Star Trek). Matt Berry in full flow just cracks me up.

Soldato
Will give this a shot. Never heard of it before. Matt Berry is quality, I particularly love his "hitting on girls for them to tell him they have partners" sketches :D

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Its gem this show, great cameos from the original movie as well.

Such great chemistry between the actors (or is skill....) but very very funny. Best comedy on TV atm by miles.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
if I find situation where idiot is complaining to me you can either kill them or you can pretend not
to be listening to them

Agree Ep9 one of the best....some of the previous episodes were so so, good fun but not so much comedy but this tv series has really expanded on the film so well but if a season 2 is green lit I hope they take the time to come out with decent comedy moments we really don't want to have another community or big bang theory.

Soldato
Stumbled across this last night on BBC2, so missed the first two episodes but can tell already this is going to be an absolute classic comedy series. A fantasy based spoof reality with slight "The Office" undertones right is up my street. And since this appears to be a show made for the US I can imagine this is the first time the yanks have been properly exposed to Matt Berry, I can see him getting TONNES of work in the US off the back of this, definitely one of my favourite comedy performers in recent years. 10/10

Back
Top Bottom