Show Us Your Motors!

Soldato
Picked up my new car back in January and loving every minute still :)

Very cool, i rented the convertible version a few years ago in Crete and loved it. Looking to get another on my holiday next month.

Had been eyeing up the 2019 models for my wife as she wants something high up, but something small like this would be perfect. i know it's not really what they're made for but are there any engine mods to improve speed a little?

Soldato
47935076963_ff1a61d069_b.jpg

Associate
After having a very disappointing time with my local Mercedes dealer I decided to give carwow a go. Somehow I ended up with this :D

1.jpg

I'm so excited now, 10-14 more days until I pick it up after having PPF installed. The next 2 weeks are going to go slow. Hopefully I'm going to be keeping this longer than the Focus.

Soldato
I've been in many OcUKers MX-5s over the years and wanted to pick up a Mk3 later this year. I spotted this Mk2.5 for sale 5 miles away so went to have a look. It's a 1.8 SVT with recent receipts for Gaz Gold Pro coilovers, AD08 tyres, discs all round with EBC yellow pads and almost a grand spent on sill replacement by a reputable MX-5 restorer.

270519_mx5_1.jpg

The roof and TD Monza wheels are only a few years old too. 76k miles, 3 previous owners. SVT spec includes heated leathers, 6 speed box and LSD.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom