Greenlizard0 EFL Play-Off Thread ** spoilers ** [9th - 27th May 2019]

Caporegime
Good last 15mins but otherwise Derby will have regrets about how they played the majority of the match I think. I think Villa were the better team to make the move up anyway.

Soldato
That was horrible to watch from 70 minutes onwards. Jack should have sealed it at 2-0 but we just about hung on. Need big changes if we want to survive the Premier League.

Soldato
Kerching - another £1.5m coming our way as part of the Hogan to Villa transfer! Very pleased for Dean Smith and hope he does well next season.

Caporegime
The trophy is for winning the playoffs, and that's been the case for over 25 years. Possibly since the playoffs were introduced, but my memory doesn't go back that far.

I honestly didn't realise. Every play off final I've watched I've turned it off before ever seeing a trophy come out.

It just seems a bit funny that's all. "Here's a trophy for not quite being good enough to come first or second".

Soldato
I honestly didn't realise. Every play off final I've watched I've turned it off before ever seeing a trophy come out.

It just seems a bit funny that's all. "Here's a trophy for not quite being good enough to come first or second".

You can't have a Wembley final with no trophy involved! Otherwise you might as well hold the L2 game at Loftus Road... :(

Back
Top Bottom