Associate
UPDATE 02/10/2019
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings,

I'd say the phase one of the build is finished.
More stuff to come:
*more cooling
*more ROG
*more GPU
*more SSD
*more Monitor
*more gaming space
*and probably less time to enjoy it all

Thanks for checking out my build ! Have a great day !
The most up to date stuff is this video:
https://youtu.be/MsyRmdvpJxo

CPU: i7-9700k @ 5200 Mhz, Adaptive 1.325v / LLC 6

Core Cache Ratio : 4900 Mhz

RAM : F4-4000C17D-16GTRS - Trident Z Royal 2x8GB 4000 Mhz CL-17-17-17-37 / OC'd 4100 17-17-17 or 3900 16-16-16, both run at 1.45v

Mobo : Maximus XI Apex - BIOS 0905 [ <- Not updating it anymore ! It's perfect
biggrin.png
! ]

GPU : ROG STRIX GTX 1070 - OC'd 1900 Mhz & 8400 Memory

PSU : ROG THOR 850W

AIO : ROG RYUO 240

M.2 NVMe : Corsair MP510 960GB

HDD : Seagate Barracuda 3TB

External HDD : 4TB WD

Keyboard : ROG Claymore

Mouse : ROG Pugio

Mouse Mat : ROG Whetstone

RGB: ROG Terminal
5pw07Ba.jpg
Y2YR7cH.jpg
0CyiFFU.jpg
hJsXobT.jpg
dZRIB09.jpg

N4Dgs1n.jpg
7M3xa2E.jpg
coO7Y5N.jpg
vCqI2Mj.jpg
3NXC4C9.jpg

Last edited:
Associate
OP
They look awesome and the rog cooler with the lcd but they would cost more than my cpu mobo and ram :D

Costs sure does add up. I am looking into buying new case and planning the custom loop parts and it's not cheap. I'll probably buy case sometime this year, and then do custom loop next year, and then add a new GPU the next year.

Associate
OP
nice red colour scheme. Are those RAM modules really that bright? They looked even brighter on the youtube.

Mate you wouldn't believe. Have to dim them down, on full blast they hurt your eyes. If you have like darker tint side panel, they might be alright. But since I am using this test bench looking parody of the case I use them on like 20% brightness.

Associate
OP
Taking the "Ghetto" out of the ROG BOX ! Happy birthday to me.
Have to leave London for couple of days tomorrow so will assemble over the weekend.
Thanks OCUK for great service & DPD delivery ! :)

4P9sC0z.jpg
PkHnrme.jpg
2mib8if.jpg

Associate
OP
A lot of the rog stuff I find tacky but tbf that case it very nice. What it look to build into. And how dose it feel is it worth the price.

I love it, amazing case ! With being tacky I have to agree although if you pick the right parts the coherence looks amazing . Currently I switched off the front panel.Now that I have to agree looks tacky. Simple ROG logo would suffice, but they have that Mayan inspired look with Republic of Games written on the bottom. Maybe in time I'll look into having it custom made after all it's just a tempered glass with laser etching, isn't?

With it being pricey I have to disagree. I mean it's pricey but not for what you get. There are many cases in the market more expensive than it but I wouldn't trade it for any of them.

Back
Top Bottom