***Halo 5***

Soldato
Really? Most people I've spoke to xbox live annihilates their broadband. Certainly takes nearly full capacity of my 40mb fibre

Generally yes! But I just tested it downloaded the doom demo 6gb on a 40 mb connection in 20 minutes so maybe its not so bad as I remember. It just always seemed to take ages downloading preview program updates when I wanted to just hop on and play a game.

Last edited:
Associate
Free halo 5 out now, plus big update should be out

Really looking forward to new features, live stream was very good

Associate
Damn, really enjoying Firefight at the moment, they really made it a lot tougher.

yep only completed one out of around 10 games, i don't like long respawn timers, everything else is cool :)

will you be about Friday night? like to get a few together to try new single player coop stuff?

Associate
Wow that weapons awesome!

Forge really powerful now, maps and modes people are creating are mind-blowing, it's leagues ahead of any Forge before, but custom mode still need more options.

They need to add server browser for active custom modes so other players can join in. Maybe will be added once Forge out on PC this year

Associate
I'm still playing this daily, about the only game I do play actually. It's great to see they're still giving us updates but it is a shame it's come too late for many people who will never give it another chance.

One problem with adding social I have noticed already is the long queue times. They're spreading an already suffering player base over twice as many playlists.

They could do with a really big promotional drive to get players back. It is a complete different game to a year ago in terms of the content on offer.

Back
Top Bottom