Nose Wax the Turk Barbers Use

Permabanned
You know the wax they use that they put on a cotton bud and whack up your snifter?
I'd like to buy some but can't find the correct search term for it. All I keep getting when I search is expensive "male Grooming" gear like syringes and stuff with applicators. Everything so far is overpriced at like twelve quid. I'm sure that stuff the Turks use will get a ream of applications at a good price.

Any ideas, anyone?

Caporegime
You know the wax they use that they put on a cotton bud and whack up your snifter?
I'd like to buy some but can't find the correct search term for it. All I keep getting when I search is expensive "male Grooming" gear like syringes and stuff with applicators. Everything so far is overpriced at like twelve quid. I'm sure that stuff the Turks use will get a ream of applications at a good price.

Any ideas, anyone?

have you tried typing wax into amazon?

you will need something to warm the wax in. so if you think £12 is expensive then i don't think waxing is for you. you will need to spend at least £50 on everything to get you going properly or £30 minimum on a heater then another £5-£20 on some wax.

Permabanned
OP
have you tried typing wax into amazon?

you will need something to warm the wax in. so if you think £12 is expensive then i don't think waxing is for you. you will need to spend at least £50 on everything to get you going properly or £30 minimum on a heater then another £5-£20 on some wax.

Wax warmers etc are unnecessary to me. I'll manage to heat it up in the microwave or as my barber does with a candle under a little cup thing. There's easily other ways.

Caporegime
Wax warmers etc are unnecessary to me. I'll manage to heat it up in the microwave or as my barber does with a candle under a little cup thing. There's easily other ways.

If you are only using it for nose then it may well stay hot enough for that application.

You really need a warmer for sustained heat for larger applications.

My question would be why can you use a trimmer?

Only a sadist would wax their nose.

Associate
The Nads kit is good. It comes with everything you need. You don't need a warmer as you just heat the wax up in the microwave and it then stays melted for about 5 minutes, which is plenty of time. Once you've used up all the applicator sticks, instead of buying a new kit, you can just buy the sticks, which is much cheaper.

Nasal hair is there to protect your lungs from contaminants, you like to know there is an air filter in your car so why not up your nose ?
That may be true, but women, children and blokes under 30 do all right without said filter, so I'd say it's not needed.

Back
Top Bottom