Paypal Alternative ?

Associate
Does anyone know any alternatives to PayPal which allow me to send money to someone from a CREDIT card (not debit card) linked to my account ? It's possible in PayPal but I've yet to find an alternative company that allow you to send money via a credit card, only debit cards or direct from bank.

Any helps appreciated

Associate
OP
Thanks for the suggestions. I checked out Skrill and it seems you can do it via that but im a bit concerned about the absolutely appalling user reviews the site has. Anyone use it and confirm its good ?

I think you can send money with Google pay using a linked card? I had a friend who sent me a few ££'s and all he needed was my email address.

@StoutMeister - PMSL!

I tried setting up Google Pay but could only find a way to send money to another user via Debit Card rather than Credit Card.

Soldato
I have and use a skrill account - they have good security and 2FA - I keep a reasonable balance in there - transfer fees are a bit crap if you're not a VIP ( I use it for matched betting so it's easy for me to get my deposits up ) but if you absolutely have to do what you want to do then I can def recommend

Back
Top Bottom