Corsair Advanced RMA....Rubbish!!

Permabanned
Does anybody know how to do the advanced RMA? Ive logged a support ticket but the admin said go to website and do advanced RMA. All it says is need your credit card details...but where???

Not impressed with this RMA process at all and i wont be buying corsair products again.
Seems this process has taken a severe nosedive in the last few years in my experience.

Any help much appreciated

Associate
Not sure how it works with Corsair nowdays, but I dont see why they need your credit card to do a RMA unless they expect to be charging you for RMA'ing something that is fine. I suggest you go on their facebook page and ask there, companies tend to be far more helpful on social media as they know everyone can see it.

Man of Honour
Advanced RMA works by you giving your credit/debit card details to them and they send out a brand new psu with the courier that is picking up the faulty one. As long as they recieve the faulty one I don't believe you will be charged. Normal RMA you usually have to send the psu to Corsair at your expense and will recieve a replacement a week or two later.

Associate
When I did an advanced rma with Corsair a few years ago I had to call a US number to give my details as the US rma team dealt with all the rma claims at the time.

Associate
Advanced RMA works by you giving your credit/debit card details to them and they send out a brand new psu with the courier that is picking up the faulty one. As long as they recieve the faulty one I don't believe you will be charged. Normal RMA you usually have to send the psu to Corsair at your expense and will recieve a replacement a week or two later.

Bit of a thread revival. Wish I'd searched the forums earlier and I've have initiated an advanced RMA. I didn't realise it'd be one to two weeks until I would be shipped another PSU. Can't see why they don't ship as soon as the PSU arrived. My RM850i PSU arrived back with Corsair last Thursday just before 8AM and my RMA hasn't progressed any further since, it's stuck on the arrived tab. I'd have at least thought it'd have moved to processing by now. Not a great warranty service in my opinion, or maybe I'm just being too impatient.

Back
Top Bottom