**** The Official Xiaomi Redmi K20/K20 Pro Thread ****

Soldato
This is the phone that was (is?) rumoured to be the Pocophone F2?

If it is then it basically took all the criticisms of F1 and smashed them out the park heh, with some extra bells and whistles on top.

Sho

Sho

Soldato
If the pri e is around £350 then it's a no brainer I will be definitely getting this as my next phone. Still rocking my S8 from day one, and happy with it.

The only draw back is no expandable memory. So you'll have to order one with at least 128gb or go for 256gb

Associate
Whilst it is cheap, we have to use resellers so they will obviously mark it up a bit so it won't be £350. If it does come to the UK officially, again it won't be £350.

Having said that please let me know if you find good deals for 8gb/128gb model

Sho

Sho

Soldato
It's definitely got my attention. This is the phone I've got my eyes set on. Waiting for a good deal and I will bite. I no longer like paying premium prices now. Its ridiculous the prices you have to pay these days on flagship devices.

Yes this isn't IP rated, not an issue to me. No expandable memory, just get the 256gb version.
I don't need 90ghz screen, maybe in a year or two when they become the norm.
Happy with HDR10
Camera is along with Oneplus7 and il be happy with that. And last software, yea it'll have a skin on top.. But as long there is a guide to remove all bloatware etc then I'm fine with it or stick a custom rom it.

Associate
Mi 9T's have started appearing on the bay for £369 - could these well be how the K20 is in fact really branded here in the UK as opposed to the Pocophone F2? They look identical in specs.

Liam.

Back
Top Bottom