• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Something super is coming...

Soldato
They won’t...

Depending on what is coming we could see 2080ti in MM for £650 :p

It will definitely be interesting to see where they sit in terms of price, especially when there's a replacement top tier card released. Personally, I wouldn't touch a 2080ti second hand even if it was £650. I see you have a 1080ti also, surely you're not interested in a 2080ti now?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
10 pages of what exactly?
The reality is that Nvidia face no genuine top class leading competition and until AMD address that, Nvidia can and are charging pretty much what they want. After all, graphics card are in the base form sand, melted and very cleverly laid out over an offshoot of producing petrol. The raw materials for producing a card are negligible in cost.

Caporegime
It will definitely be interesting to see where they sit in terms of price, especially when there's a replacement top tier card released. Personally, I wouldn't touch a 2080ti second hand even if it was £650. I see you have a 1080ti also, surely you're not interested in a 2080ti now?

No...my 1080ti does just fine...

Caporegime
What about AMD Q1 gaming revenue down 26%? So Vega and Polaris are a flop sales wise?

Their triple games bundle failed to increased sales.

Vega and Polaris have been out a lot longer so obviously their sales will gradually decline....So your little skewed comparison really means nothing.

Soldato
Vega and Polaris have been out a lot longer so obviously their sales will gradually decline....So your little skewed comparison really means nothing.

Your argument is pointless, it mean nothing.

Pascal have been out a lot longer too so obviously their sales has gradually decline already.

Sales of new RX 590 and Radeon VII failed to increased sales wise.

Caporegime
Your argument is pointless, it mean nothing.

Pascal have been out a lot longer too so obviously their sales has gradually decline already.

Sales of new RX 590 and Radeon VII failed to increased sales wise.

Last i checked the original post was about turing sales being in the crapper. Vega and polaris have been out a few years at this point, turing less than a year. Obviously sales will decline after a while but less than a year is going to be unexpected, especially for nvidia.

Personally i think people are just burned out by the pricing at this point and its having an effect across the board.

Back
Top Bottom