MSI X570 Motherboard Prices

Soldato
OP
Should be around £685 for the Godlike given the current exchange rate between Euro and Pound.

Bargain! Nice though if you're in the market for a very high end motherboard. I may be able to stretch to the ACE. This build is going to cost me a lot more than the last one, probably 3x as much:eek:

Soldato
Bargain! Nice though if you're in the market for a very high end motherboard. I may be able to stretch to the ACE. This build is going to cost me a lot more than the last one, probably 3x as much:eek:
It's really only for the extreme overclockers, 99% of users won't use that board to even 10% of its capability.

I'll still get one though :D

Associate
Caporegime
Those prices are bloody ridiculous.
The most I've ever spent on a motherboard was 300 on an Asus Maximus Extreme.

That was an utter ridiculous motherboard, I'd expect 300 to get me another utter ridiculous motherboard

Associate

That was an utter ridiculous motherboard, I'd expect 300 to get me another utter ridiculous motherboard

Fully agree. It doesn't seem two minutes since £150 got you a top end motherboard never mind £300.

Associate

Yep unfortunately times have changed I remember being able to buy a pint for less than £1.

Associate
If these prices are true, I might just get a B450 board, and slap in a 3700x, then wait to Black Friday sales, and see if those boards are cheaper, then I'll get one for OC ing.

Soldato
Id like the Godlike, But dont need all the extra bits it comes with, The Prest Creat is pretty much the same board give or take without the 10g LAN card which is apparently bundled in free but is reflected in the price and the extra M.2 card I wont need either, as nice as the Godlike is......I wont pay that much, the othger issue for me with the Godlike is I need a PCI-e x1 slot at the top and that board is lacking that, so no good for me, Due to the cable on my vertical GPU mount, I need a PCI-e x 1 slot above for my AE-5

Soldato
OP
Ridiculous is understatement.
These are at same Donald&Vladimir excrement level DRAM was for many years.

And then they even have that small chipset fan...

To be fair the board quality seems to be much higher and that fan is either off or virtually silent according to those who've seen them in action. I'd still rather pay less ;)

Back
Top Bottom