** ALL PRAISE GABEN - GLORIOUS PC GAMING RACE MODEL O/ODIN MOUSE PRE-ORDER OPEN **

OcUK Staff
OP
Soldato
Could i swap my glossy White order 5518794 for a glossy Black version?, i had posted in CS asking to cancel but would like the Black version.

Last edited:
Associate
@khemist Give sales a quick call on 01782 444455 with your order number so they can get that swapped over for you.
They my well start runnig out fast as people switch orders over to it, so give them a call as soon as you can.

Soldato
@khemist Give sales a quick call on 01782 444455 with your order number so they can get that swapped over for you.
They my well start runnig out fast as people switch orders over to it, so give them a call as soon as you can.

Phoned and cancelled the whole order, it was in impulse buy that i really don't need, my rival 310 is great for me, might get it at a later date.

Associate
Ordered on the 17th of March, would i be in the first batch? I understand i was still late to pre order compared to a lot, but i still ordered very early.

Associate
I ordered 4 hours after release on the 11th of March and I haven't received the confirmation email. My friend who ordered after me has received his. I have waited 11 weeks for my mouse and I am very frustrated

It's definitely because you ordered the matte white, my friend pre-ordered one a few hours after release too and her's hasn't been shipped either. I'm guessing they just had a really small ammount of matte white's in stock because all the other ones were fine in terms of people who pre-ordered early getting their orders dispatched.

Associate
@NikTheSHNIK Hey, does that mean that you guys have no more matte white units in stock, as I pre-ordered the white one and I am wondering if I should switch to matte black?

Associate
Ordered on the 17th of March, would i be in the first batch? I understand i was still late to pre order compared to a lot, but i still ordered very early.

Depends which version mate, i pre-ordered matte black on the 16th of March and had mine dispatched. So unless ur matte white u should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom