Motors YouTube Videos

Man of Honour
Work mates Fiesta at doorslammers a couple of weekends ago

And then the "Fraudster" belonging to a friend of his at main event last weekend. Still on what they're referring to as the "donkey" engine

Associate
Couple of nice overtakes, I bet he thought he covered you off when he took the racing line just at the braking zone into T1. :cool:
Shame they had more straight line speed, you were much faster through the corners.

Permabanned
Yep, it's been mentioned elsewhere by your mate too. Congrats, what's a day like that cost and when are you taking me?

EDIT: Also, the sound of those straight cut gears together with that ridiculous redline is freaking awesome, epic stuff dude :cool:

Depends on the racing series.

Radical Challenge is the most expensive... £1-2k per weekend for the race entrance fees and test day
This one is sports prototype cup... which is £500-600 per weekend for the same
Then there is 750 Motor Club... which is a bit cheaper, haven't done one of those yet so not sure of cost

Then you need a team to support the car... depending on track location, it can range from £1-3k for the weekend

Then you want 4-6 tyres for the weekend... £1200-1800... wets extra again

Controlled race fuel is £2.50/l and these run about 1l/minute

Then you have to consider car purchase / rental / running costs / spares / consumables

Quite a step up from track days... been told to expect £60-80k to race radical challenge per year... on top of the car cost.

LMP3 is about £100k per driver per year
LMP2 is about £400k per driver per year
LMP1 is about £1m per driver per year

As for noise... check out the SR8... it's even better... 2 hayabusa engines stuck together to make a v8 and revs out to 10.5k RPM.

Couple of nice overtakes, I bet he thought he covered you off when he took the racing line just at the braking zone into T1. :cool:
Shame they had more straight line speed, you were much faster through the corners.

Yeah... their straight line speed was a little annoying.

Old hair pin and the corners at the top of the hill, I was able to carry so much extra speed through there... after 2 failed overtake attempts, I had already figured out in my head where I was going to pass him... but then the rain came and I backed off to make sure I finished a clean race. Getting the license upgrade signature was most important thing & overall position didn't really count, only the class position counts...

My lap times were quicker than the revolutions... if I could have just made it past them, I would have left them in the dust.

I got a great extra trophy though... fastest lap time of the weekend, of any class.

Associate
This is what I want for a daily! How much fun does it look!!? :D

The way he drove and the way he waffled on didn't do it any justice, he made it look boring.
He couldn't tell the difference between the AP coilovers and the standard suspension but he can definitely feel the strut brace working a lot. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom