Status
Not open for further replies.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Can't decide between Bilberry and BH Auto Wheels. I've always used an iron remover based wheel cleaner when I wash the car every 2-3 weeks. Bilberry is better value, but doesn't contain anything to break down iron.

Associate
A few new cleaning products to add to the collection

47958269632_7b52da62e9_b.jpg

(told off for cluttering the table in 3,2,1...)

Soldato
I've been using Valet Pro Dragon's Breath for the last few months and it's been top notch. Admittedly it's previous competition was Wonder Wheels which was absolute gash, and I've never had to clean caked-on brake dust as I clean the car every 2-4 weeks, but still, I've been happy with it :)

Soldato
Yeah, I think Korrosol is basically diluted Auto Wheels. I would say that BH Auto Wheels is so effective though, that you could certainly dilute is 1:2 (1 water:2 BH) and have it clean exceptionally well. It's very gel-like compared to other stuff I've used.

Associate
Korrosol is a fallout remover - you should only use it on clean wheels, if you aren't you are just wasting product.
Auto-wheel also has an added de-greaser to remove road grime. They're similar products but they're definitely not concentrated / diluted versions of each other.

If you're getting annoyed with wheel cleaning I'd really recommend getting a wheel sealant, raceglaze nano wheel sealant is a great example of this. I was able to pressure wash 99% of the grime off mine this week and after a quick once over with my wheel mit they were spotless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom