*** Official Ghost Recon Breakpoint thread *** Xbox, PS4 and PC

Associate
OP
Last edited:
Associate
OP
Was a beta, I missed out :( still not sure about this game due to lack of gameplay time on wildlands.

It's a technical test. They're only allowing a very small portion of the game to be played under NDA. Closed Beta for pre-orders will be later.

It was luck of the draw if you were accepted into the Technical Test :)

Shawrey

Caporegime
Anyone playing the BETA? I'm pretty impressed by it, the gunplay feels very solid and it looks beautiful on the X1X.

Pretty standard fare for an open world Ubi game.

Soldato
I've been playing it solo, it has a few problems but generally it seems o.k & no doubt will get fixes here & there. Looking on Ubisoft forums there's lots of moaners as usual, many of them now saying how good GR Wildlands is compared to this but as I recall that game had lots of complaints when it first came out.

The use of multiple enemy drones adds a new twist, particularly when the high altitude one drops a red flare on you and you have to run like hell to try & evade the imminent attack. The prone camo sometimes works if you drop to the ground quick enough. The swarm warning you get when you move to non beta areas of the map will be removed in the full game.

Caporegime
One problem i've come cross is the driving is horrendous and the fps is choppy as anything regardless of the vehicle, ill still be buying it though it's got bags of potential and as above the gunplay is very satisying.

Hopefully they can iron out the frame rate when driving but not sure the driving will be sorted it seems that it's always garbage in Ubi games.

Soldato
Annoyingly I've missed the beta for this one as Ubisoft sent me a PC code rather than a PS4 one. Anyone know if they intend to do an open beta before launch?

My mate and I loved Wildlands and poured hours into it, but I think I'll probably wait a month or so after launch to pick this one up so they've had some time to patch it. Wildlands was a mess at the start.

Back
Top Bottom