Glorious Model O mouse

Associate
God I don't want to wait a month after already paying for it if I don't get one in the first batch I might see if I can cancel.

I want it so bad lol

Associate
Should have the first allocation of stock with us tomorrow 29/05/2019.

We won't have enough to fulfil all of the pre-orders from this. Saying this we will be able to fulfil hundreds of pre-orders, but there are so MANY!

Next stock is 2-4 weeks away.

I guess I'll be next batch if I ordered last Friday?

Associate
Got an email confirming mine was being shipped today, looking at the site there's still some glossy white ones in stock as well, my strange preference has saved my day once again!

Associate
Got mine this morning (Gloss White) and I can't believe just how light this thing was and I thought my G Pro Wireless was light! Also the cable is great compared to pretty much every other cable out there (barring maybe the finalmouse ones but compared to mice you can actually get) worth the wait if you're still waiting I'd say, I might double dip and get a Matte one when they're stocked again to compare them as I'm not 100% sold on the glossy coating currently.

Soldato
Just picked up my gloss black, also have the matte on order.

First impressions.

It's very light and well built, only issue is the sides can flex a little when squeezing hard but this is beyond normal levels on use. Cable is the best on any retail mouse, not quite as good as a high quality paracord but its very good. Also the feet are really nice and smooth, not scratchy across the mouse mat.

My hands around around 18cm x 10cm so id say a medium, i have a claw grip technique and this feels good, will have more experience once i start playing more. Its a bigger than my Zowie FK2 but not by a huge amount.

Scroll wheel and buttons feel nice too.

Also it fits in my Razer Bungee which i was a little worried that it might not. Again still cant get over how light it is, for fps games it should be superb.

Associate
I’m slightly annoyed that one I don’t have it yet and two I’ve been charged 8/9 quid for delivery, when I could log onto amazon buy it there get free delivery and it’s fulfilled by overclockers?

Not happy.

Associate
Got mine this morning (Gloss White) and I can't believe just how light this thing was and I thought my G Pro Wireless was light! Also the cable is great compared to pretty much every other cable out there (barring maybe the finalmouse ones but compared to mice you can actually get) worth the wait if you're still waiting I'd say, I might double dip and get a Matte one when they're stocked again to compare them as I'm not 100% sold on the glossy coating currently.

You prefer to the GPW then? I have the GPW and I'm interested in getting one.

Back
Top Bottom