• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Something super is coming...

Soldato
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Announced, Campaign Returns, Ray Tracing, Crossplay Supported

https://wccftech.com/cod-modern-warfare-trailer-release/

Call of Duty: Modern Warefare release on 25th October 2019 will have DXR Ray Tracing. SUPER! :D

When Nvidia's Wolfenstein: Youngblood game bundle promotion end on 6th August 2019, I think Nvidia next free game bundle promotion will be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.

Soldato
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Announced, Campaign Returns, Ray Tracing, Crossplay Supported

https://wccftech.com/cod-modern-warfare-trailer-release/

Call of Duty: Modern Warefare release on 25th October 2019 will have DXR Ray Tracing. SUPER! :D

When Nvidia's Wolfenstein: Youngblood game bundle promotion end on 6th August 2019, I think Nvidia next free game bundle promotion will be Call of Duty: Modern Warfare.
I thought this game was already made.... is it a joke, or a remake, or a backwards RTX raytracing project from in house like they said thye would be doing?

Soldato
I thought this game was already made.... is it a joke, or a remake, or a backwards RTX raytracing project from in house like they said thye would be doing?

It is reboot game which will have life like photo realism graphics with brand new engine and new storyline, the reboot game will have none of CG footages as everything will rendered in real time compared to original 2007 game had CG footages that was not rendered in real time.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom