Spec me - A way to kill 3 hours at motorway services

Soldato
The only motorway services I could happily kill 3 hours at are at Beaconsfield on the M40 because they have both a Nandos (which I don't really like) and a Wetherspoons (which goes with my corner sofa). I may not be legal to drive after but they do have 3 hours free parking not 2.

Associate
I remember I was once in a services toilet cubicle and I looked up for some reason and there was a man looking over the top. I was a child at the time which was more strange. I wonder if he was wasting time too.

Soldato
I remember I was once in a services toilet cubicle and I looked up for some reason and there was a man looking over the top. I was a child at the time which was more strange. I wonder if he was wasting time too.
Funny you should say that. My response to the thread was going to be to go to the gents to be entertained by the local perverts :). Those holes in the toilet walls need to be filled you know :p
I wonder if female toilets at service stations are as bad, or if it's just a male thing, where they hover around, use the urinals for like 20 mins while "observing" people coming and going for example.

dunno how you get your jollies but it certainly doesn't take 3 hrs to flick one off......unless of course your 'source material' is a bit ropey :p

Go for a stamina, tbh.

But a Brexit Party badge on then wait for free milk shakes?

This as well :)

Go to the arcade and try to out dance a computer.

This is probably the best (serious) answer so far. Spend a few quid in there but stay away from the high jackpot fruit machines. Stick with video games or have a punt on the 10p fruit machines.

Back
Top Bottom