US: The Expanse - ** Please use spoiler tags for reveals with TV show or books**

fez

fez

Caporegime
Damn, season 3 was utterly amazing. Probably the best series of sci-if I have watched. Characters are fantastic, battles amazing and the storyline was gripping and you weren’t quite sure where it was going.

Fantastic stuff and I’m really glad I got around to watching the final series.

Associate
Hey folks - anyone know if I can stream S3 anywhere (amazon, nowtv, netflix)? No luck searching!

the expanse 1 - 2 was on Netflix uk up until September but because syfy cancel the show and amazon was actively looking to renew it, Netflix stated that they would not be renewing the right to it so that amazon could pick it up with season 1 - 3 in there library prior to season 4 airing and as we all know amazon pick the show up. season 1 and 2 can be bought on amazon uk at present plus they apart of the 50% off offer that amazon doing for some of it digital catalogue, but I guessing sometime before season 4 hit amazon they make season 1-3 apart of prime so people can binge watch the early season ready for season 4. if you can't wait they are on iTunes and google play.

you might need to vpn for season 1 - 3 on Google play, and for season 3 on iTunes.

Soldato
the expanse 1 - 2 was on Netflix uk up until September but because syfy cancel the show and amazon was actively looking to renew it, Netflix stated that they would not be renewing the right to it so that amazon could pick it up with season 1 - 3 in there library prior to season 4 airing and as we all know amazon pick the show up. season 1 and 2 can be bought on amazon uk at present plus they apart of the 50% off offer that amazon doing for some of it digital catalogue, but I guessing sometime before season 4 hit amazon they make season 1-3 apart of prime so people can binge watch the early season ready for season 4. if you can't wait they are on iTunes and google play.

you might need to vpn for season 1 - 3 on Google play, and for season 3 on iTunes.

Muchas gracias senor!

Soldato
Found it ! Yay an expanse thread, was going to start my own, so glad i found this.
Watched the 3 tv seasons and then proceeded to read every single book, I havent read a book in over ten years so that goes to show how good this is. Hope people are still watching this thread, i dont know anyone else who watched / read it

Man of Honour
Yup, all up to date on the books and show as well, season 4 is going well from the sounds of things.
one of things I love in the series is the level of world/ universe changing events but damn, can’t believe they killed off Bobbie and turned Amos into a less articulate version of himself - was so angry (and damp eyed ) when Timothy got killed so easily the cave but then I remembered strange dogs... already bobby when out all guns blazing :D

Soldato
I’ve enjoyed this a lot so far, I get a bit irritated by the ‘Belter speak’ and the look of them, but on the whole, it’s been very enjoyable. Glad that Amazon went the UHD route with it too, looks great! :)
Also the intro is one of my favourites of recent years I think.

Roll on series 4! :)

TNA

TNA

Caporegime
This is truly awesome, I thought I was all alone, I just finished reading all 8 books and all novellas after watching the 3 tv series. The 8th book genuinely made me weep as i walked home from work
My plan is to read them after the show ends, otherwise I may not enjoy the show after :p

Doing the same with Game of Thrones, but put off by the fact the author may never finish the books.

Back
Top Bottom