Z390 Aorus Master & Dominator RGB compatibility

Associate
Hi everyone,

I am looking for confirmation if the following RAM will be 100% compatible with the z390 Aorus Master Mobo with 9900K.

I have checked the Memory Support List but cannot find the exact code on there but I can find a similar code, hence my question.

This is the RAM I would like to use - Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) 3466 with SKU of CMT64GX4M4C3466C16 but this is not on the supported memory list.

However, I can find this on the support memory list - CMR64GX4M4C3466C16 ver4.31. The only difference being the first three characters are CMR instead of CMT.

Is anyone able to help or offer any guidance please?

Many thanks, as always,

Moley

Soldato
That is the RAM I am pending delivery for at the moment, and I have that board with a 9700K. Didn't even check the supported list! :)

Did you find the same deal I did? :cool:

Can't think of a good reason why it wouldn't work.

Soldato
Hi everyone,

I am looking for confirmation if the following RAM will be 100% compatible with the z390 Aorus Master Mobo with 9900K.

I have checked the Memory Support List but cannot find the exact code on there but I can find a similar code, hence my question.

This is the RAM I would like to use - Dominator Platinum 64GB (4 x 16GB) 3466 with SKU of CMT64GX4M4C3466C16 but this is not on the supported memory list.

However, I can find this on the support memory list - CMR64GX4M4C3466C16 ver4.31. The only difference being the first three characters are CMR instead of CMT.

Is anyone able to help or offer any guidance please?

Many thanks, as always,

Moley

should work just fine to be honest , @CorsairChris might be able to lend a hand but speed isn't over 3600hz and guessing how hard you push the chip with its overclock but intel has the better IMC then amd and master board is a solid design, gunning for 4000hz then it would be the Xtreme board

Associate
OP
Hi everyone

Thank you for the replies.

I have installed the RAM and so far so good - now running a memtest to check all is well.

@HungryHippos - if it was the hotukdeals one then yes, I did

Has anyone over locked this RAM yet for better speeds and/or timings?

Thanks again everyone

Moley

Back
Top Bottom