Images of items I have purchased (except trainers)

Caporegime
Wow, finally made it over there! It's been here in NZ for years too! WE've got a new flavour out here, strawberry and kiwi, it's ok, not quite as nice as grape though. They also do a blueberry one and a sherbert fizz one here too.

England's assortment of flavours in both cold drinks and crisps is dismal. Kiwiland, Aussie and Saffrica have the best variety. Even the Yanks can't rival them.

Soldato
I've been having this issue for a long time. Turns out that Ghostery was blocking lots of external image sites. Check your browser add-ons.

I don't have Ghostery, but even with all add-ons disabled it still shows the no entry sign. I've checked permissions in uBlock Origin and it's set to allow the address for that image, but it still doesn't display.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
How are you finding the beam and play 1 setup? I might be tempted myself ... Have a beam and one play one already :D

It's pretty good, I haven't got it setup perfect yet because I've not refurbed my living room so the Play1's aren't in the best position. It goes nice and loud and sounds very cinematic with the sound coming out the Play1 rears.

Associate
It's pretty good, I haven't got it setup perfect yet because I've not refurbed my living room so the Play1's aren't in the best position. It goes nice and loud and sounds very cinematic with the sound coming out the Play1 rears.

You've convinced me... Not that I needed much convincing :D

Associate
Lol who knows with the Japanese? They have Fanta banana yogurt over there. And yes, its fizzy! I'd love to get my hands on a bottle of that :D

I wouldn't rush, it's rather odd - neither me nor my girls would finish the bottle!

i.php

But another purchase, although back in March (and has already been in the show us your motors thread):

20190521205021-950fc08c.jpg

Soldato
Wow who gifted you whiskies as good as those when you don't even drink? It's amazingly generous but surely you wouldn't drop that amount of £ for someone on booze unless you knew they liked it?

Will you donate to a luck friend or family member?

Soldato
Wow who gifted you whiskies as good as those when you don't even drink? It's amazingly generous but surely you wouldn't drop that amount of £ for someone on booze unless you knew they liked it?

Will you donate to a luck friend or family member?
Once you reach a certain age, whisky and decent wine become the default option.

Caporegime
Once you reach a certain age, whisky and decent wine become the default option.

In my 20's i worked for a private small Highstreet law firm, the owner there was a man in his late 70's/early 80's and every Christmas, instead of a bonus he would gift all the staff either a choice of 2 cases of wine (one red, one white, they are meant to be really good when i asked one of the solicitors) or you can choose a set of crystal glasses in either whiskey or champagne.

At the time I thought it was rather strange, considering I am not a big drinker, now i understand it more.

Soldato
Meh, most of these flavours we don't have in the UK are crap anyway imo. I have tried grape, cream soda, root beer and a bunch of other American flavours and have never been wowed by any of them. I'll take Dandelion and Burdock over any of them.

Back
Top Bottom