is this good price / worth it for me?

Associate
hey guys, someone local selling a unopened tx650m corsaid gold psu for £60

im looking at building a 2700x - 2070/2080 build soon something along them lines obviously with the annoucments instore etc

is 650w good enough for me? i will be doing very minimal oc

i was originally advised a seasonic 650w in a different thready which was around £95

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £193.98 (includes shipping: £0.00)​

Soldato
I didnt know those brands came wrapped in cellophane? not seen that on any PSUs I've ever got from anywhere, but if it works it works , I myself wouldnt buy a B-Grade PSU from anywhere

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Ah well its done now it is what it is...

Just gtta decide on the rest of the build now. Really dont want to wait till 7/7 for new cpu etc 2700x coming round the 200mark soon might just on and get that

Soldato
Ah well its done now it is what it is...

Just gtta decide on the rest of the build now. Really dont want to wait till 7/7 for new cpu etc 2700x coming round the 200mark soon might just on and get that

As a rule of thumb it of course is always best not to buy anything thats being re-sold because you never know what someones been doing with it , and in the case of PSUs you should take a look where the screws are....any scratches and such , if there are any...send it back .

Associate
OP
As a rule of thumb it of course is always best not to buy anything thats being re-sold because you never know what someones been doing with it , and in the case of PSUs you should take a look where the screws are....any scratches and such , if there are any...send it back .

Thanks pal.

I have orderd my build now. Will make sure to give the psu a good going over before i install it does look pretty decent from the outside tho haha

Back
Top Bottom