What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
The only way that transporter could look less generic is if it was stock. Why does everyone buy them in the same two colours then do the exact same boring mods (drop it, add black multispoke wheels, tint windows, add deflectors. Let me guess, you're planning an oversized roof rack and rear ladder next, right?).

Associate
The only way that transporter could look less generic is if it was stock. Why does everyone buy them in the same two colours then do the exact same boring mods (drop it, add black multispoke wheels, tint windows, add deflectors. Let me guess, you're planning an oversized roof rack and rear ladder next, right?).

too right !!!! nah

the original sportline wheels were polished so the lacquer was knackered , the 50mm drop stops the van "roll" as for the wind deflectors ..well they deflect the wind !!! what do you drive ?

edit ..windows are stock ..do you feel a bit of a knob now ?

Soldato
Updated the firmware and

Fitted a shortened plate (minus points I know for illegal spacing ;) )
47966495771_e10ed2dcc5_b.jpg

Geetulef V - what the hell is that supposed to spell :rolleyes:

Jez

Jez

Caporegime
too right !!!! nah

the original sportline wheels were polished so the lacquer was knackered , the 50mm drop stops the van "roll" as for the wind deflectors ..well they deflect the wind !!! what do you drive ?

Why do you care how a van looks or handles as long as it can carry the load?

Soldato
too right !!!! nah

Not even slightly, nothing you've said counters my point about it being generic, boring and having the same mods everyone else does.

Caporegime
Had the pleasant day of drilling out snapped exhaust manifold studs from my Saab 9-5 Aero. Out of 7 studs 4 were snapped. For such a cheap job parts wise it is an utter ballache trying to drill almost blind with a 90 degree extension. Got 3 out yesterday. Just one more left to go but will more than likely have to remove the pas pump to get to it.

Exmg0eC.jpg

Caporegime
Did something nobody saw coming... I REMOVED THE WIND DEFLECTORS from the Volvo. :eek:

As an avid wind deflector fan, I decided to take them off, simply because the level of refinement and peace and quiet in this car is so much greater than any of its predecessors, that the slight wind noise they create is audible over all other noises in the cabin when on the motorway... :p

Soldato
Did something nobody saw coming... I REMOVED THE WIND DEFLECTORS from the Volvo. :eek:

As an avid wind deflector fan, I decided to take them off, simply because the level of refinement and peace and quiet in this car is so much greater than any of its predecessors, that the slight wind noise they create is audible over all other noises in the cabin when on the motorway... :p

Huzzah, there is hope yet!

Caporegime
Welcome to good cars... ;) Eibachs are pretty decent, shouldn't be too bad tbh - and may even be an improvement depending on the age of your current setup.

I'm slightly worried that they might be V70 springs not S60 ones, I think the spring rates are different?

Bought them from that guy who was planning on fitting them to his S60 D5, but he said off-hand-like that he bought them from someone who he thinks was going to put them on a V70.

Don't want to end up with drag-car rake! :p

Man of Honour
Not a bad run there, I was wondering what you might get. I managed a 12.60 @ 115mph, was really hot so I think I was down on power a bit but still beat the book time.

Makes a change to get some decent weather at Pod, 12.60 is moving for something as wafty as the Jag.

All went to pot for me after the one good run, through a combination of my ineptitude and sweaty hands sliding off the shifter I missed at least one shift run

Back
Top Bottom