Vanguard Havana 21 - what other *small* shoulder bags to consider?

Soldato
Anyone own one of these or know if Vanguard bags are relatively decent?

Having just come back from holiday I realised my girlfriend's Lowepro Sling and my shoulder bag (that I added a camera padding insert to) -- are just too big. I have a Fuji XT10 and generally just carry that with an extra lens and memory cards/batteries. The main weight is a bottle of water :o

The Vanguard looks like it'd fit the bill with a nice pocket for a bottle on the outside as well. Any thoughts or alternatives to consider?

Last edited:
Soldato
Have a look at the ThinkTank MirrorlessMover range. The 20,25 or 30i might suit you. I carry my RX10 IV in a 30i as it also takes a flash and a table tripod plus there's a slot that takes a 10.6" tablet/PC.

Soldato
OP
Thanks, but I don't think I'd want to go bigger than the 20. Those TT bags just look a little.. dull I think. Hmn.

Soldato
OP
I wanted to post back that I went ahead and ordered this. Had £30 in Amazon vouchers that were burning a hole. I actually really love it. Perfect size (i.e. small !!). Fits my XT20 with spare lens, filters, batteries, spare gubbins etc. very easily. Can even fit in my XT20 with kit lens on, plus XF35/f2 and my old Sigma 70-300 APO which I've been playing around with. Add the perfect external pockets at the front and back for a water bottle/sunglasses and this will definitely be my new holiday/travel bag. Spot on!

Back
Top Bottom