Glorious Model O mouse

Associate
OP
I’m slightly annoyed that one I don’t have it yet and two I’ve been charged 8/9 quid for delivery, when I could log onto amazon buy it there get free delivery and it’s fulfilled by overclockers?

Not happy.

Was the Amazon price always the same as the price at overclockers.co.uk + £9 delivery?

The delivery charge is pretty shocking for a package that must weigh 200g at most. Not saying anything new there though.

Soldato
What mice were you using before?

I was using a Zowie FK2. The Model O is slightly bigger but not by much. Even though the FK2 is a light mouse, this is noticeably lighter, you don't really notice the holes in it either.

The cable is leagues ahead of the Zowie and any other mouse i've used and i've used a fair amount, its not quite as good as a good quality paracord but i wont be modding mine, no need too. The skates are smooth and provide no scratching. Its just a lovely light mouse to use. For me as an FPS gamer its the best on the market.

I'm a claw grip and my hand size is 18x10cm it fits nicely.

Also Cooler Master are bringing an even lighter mouse out in the next few months, very similar and equally high specced. I will buy that too.

My Zowie FK2 will be used at work and the Model O is gonna be my main driver.

Soldato
Any good for palm grip? I've used a mionix Naos for years and it's very comfy but wouldn't mind a white mouse for my current build, last time I used a claw grip mouse my hand ached after 5 mins

Soldato
Got mine, gloss black. First impressions are really good, but unfortunately I think it's just not quite the right shape, especially the side buttons. My main is a G403 with paracord and hyperglides, and whilst it's definitely a good chunk lighter, the general comfort and feel of the 403 (especially the big side buttons) is better for me. If they make another model that's a bit more like the Zowie EC/403 I'll get that for sure. Really all I want at this point is an ultra light G403 with slightly lighter buttons.

Associate
I was using a Zowie FK2. The Model O is slightly bigger but not by much. Even though the FK2 is a light mouse, this is noticeably lighter, you don't really notice the holes in it either.

The cable is leagues ahead of the Zowie and any other mouse i've used and i've used a fair amount, its not quite as good as a good quality paracord but i wont be modding mine, no need too. The skates are smooth and provide no scratching. Its just a lovely light mouse to use. For me as an FPS gamer its the best on the market.

I'm a claw grip and my hand size is 18x10cm it fits nicely.

Also Cooler Master are bringing an even lighter mouse out in the next few months, very similar and equally high specced. I will buy that too.

My Zowie FK2 will be used at work and the Model O is gonna be my main driver.

I own the FK2 as well, it's a little small for me so maybe this will be a good size. Similar hand size and grip too.

Associate
Was the Amazon price always the same as the price at overclockers.co.uk + £9 delivery?

The delivery charge is pretty shocking for a package that must weigh 200g at most. Not saying anything new there though.

Yeah was the same price plus free delivery, might have even been a few pence cheaper.
To be fair to overclockers I contacted them and they've sorted it out so all good in the end.

Soldato
yea i think if rgb was shorter going from first side button then it would have been fine , apart from that it still awkward to trow jump trow with mouse 5 , i wish it didn't had that problem , i'll email them if all mice has the same issue .

Ps . Its not my fault i grip better then 8pack

Last edited:
Associate
OP
Any news on the next batch being ready for delivery?

CaseKing guy on the mouseReview subreddit was saying they would get the second shipment in on 11th June. I notice on the CaseKing website that it's marked as "in stock today".

He said Ocuk should have their stock around the 15th June and then there's supposed to be an even bigger shipment early August.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
This is almost certainly my next mouse. Has anyone tried both the matte and glossy finish and would like to share their opinion over which they prefer? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom