Warhammer: Chaosbane

Associate
Not seen a thread for this yet, anyone play the beta?

Looks alright but I've heard multilayer isn't great.

Out 4th June, 31th for Deluxe & Magnus editions

Last edited:
Associate
Same here... No reviews yet on Steam though.
Fingers crossed it'll be one of the rare WH games that isn't terrible!
It's not as slick and polished as Diablo 3 - which I remain a huge fan of and which keeps drawing me back in season after season - but as a fan of the genre I found it fun to play, which for me the highly-thought-of Path of Exile wasn't.

I dare say I'll be sinking more than a few hours into it this weekend, accompanied by beer or wine :D

Soldato
It's not as slick and polished as Diablo 3 - which I remain a huge fan of and which keeps drawing me back in season after season - but as a fan of the genre I found it fun to play, which for me the highly-thought-of Path of Exile wasn't.

I dare say I'll be sinking more than a few hours into it this weekend, accompanied by beer or wine :D
A few bottles of ghost ship would go down a treat ;)

Man of Honour
Saw this the other day and harder modes are to be added soon:

Yeah its those that I am waiting for, I only play Diablo and Path of Exile on hardcore because without the "permadeath" I just find it pointless as it becomes less about buildskill or playerskill and more about how much time you want to put in or how much you want to respawn

Soldato
Yeah its those that I am waiting for, I only play Diablo and Path of Exile on hardcore because without the "permadeath" I just find it pointless as it becomes less about buildskill or playerskill and more about how much time you want to put in or how much you want to respawn

I tip my hat for people willing to risk literally everything and play on hardcore. Not for me sadly, just feel like its a collosal waste of my life if I die.

Soldato
It's surprisingly good fun!

I've gone with the ranger class and just hit level 10. The skill system is quite deep and I can imagine there's a plethora of builds.

I was worried it was going to be another poor warhammer game trying to be the new diablo but it just feels totally different.

Whether it gets too repetitive time will tell but the combat is definitely a plus so far.

Back
Top Bottom