Jose Antonio Reyes killed in car crash

Soldato
The newspapers are reporting that Jose Antonio Reyes has been killed in a car crash just outside of Seville. :mad:

Poor guy was just 35.

I'll always remember him playing for Arsenal, but he loved his hometown of Seville so much he went back to Spain. RIP Jose.

Caporegime
Didn't even know what to say earlier. He's one of the first if not the first player who died who I actually went and saw play live for my team. It's sad when other players die, but it's just not the same as someone you had the name on the back of a shirt of. Loved the guy, so exciting to watch and was so sad he left.

Caporegime
DM are reporting he was doing 120mph on a 70mph motorway and his cousin was also killed, another passenger badly burned. I know it's harsh but you'd think a father of three would be a bit more responsible. I do remember him at Arsenal and liked him as a player.

Soldato
DM are reporting he was doing 120mph on a 70mph motorway and his cousin was also killed, another passenger badly burned. I know it's harsh but you'd think a father of three would be a bit more responsible. I do remember him at Arsenal and liked him as a player.

Was saddened by this story but how utterly crazy :( Utter lack of responsibility. So sad.

Back
Top Bottom