UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Tottenham v Liverpool ... **Spoilers** [1st June 2019]

Caporegime
Hopefully Liverpool win, 2 golden boot winners, golden glove winner, lose 1 league game all season and notch up 97 points, would be a shame if a team did all that and didnt win anything at all.
Same here, I think they definitely deserve to win this due to the season they had. Spurs not so much, pure luck and massive amounts of stupidity from Ajax to let them come from behind.

Even though I dislike both teams as a whole, spurs much more than Liverpool but it would be galling to see Spurs win it.

So come on Liverpool, make it happen. Batter the holy hell out of Spurs please.

Associate
The pressure and who can hold it will determine the winner. Spurs have nothing to lose they have overachieved if anything. Liverpool have everything riding on tonight.
As a pool fan I see it reversed a bit. We've had a great season even if there's not much to show for it. Champions league trophy would be the icing on the cake. Win or lose its been a good season but I feel Spurs need the win to make their season a success so might feel the pressure.

Soldato
Seems weird going in to a game and really having no strong preference as to who I want to win it!

On the one hand I'd like to see Liverpool take it after having such a stellar league campaign but on the other hand they have won it fairly recently and I always like to see a new winner!

Soldato
Ooooooh, harsh!!!!

Not sure this is the right call - a just fit again Kane or a Lucas who, to be fair, got them to the final pretty much on his own!!

Very harsh, i've no idea how Moura doesn't start. Son, Kane, Moura up front, surely? Alli is the odd one out, can't play centre midfield and isn't really quick/technical enough to play in the front line. Very odd!

Soldato
Winks and Kane starting is the wrong decision

Liverpool will overrun us with energy and belief first 20 mins and probably score a goal.

Spurs absorbing the threat and bringing on a fresh Kane is very different from Kane starting and being dull and chasing the game until he is subbed. Liverpool would need to think and worry about a fresh Kane coming on after 60. Kane starting nullifies him.

I can't see how Winks can be sharp enough to keep up with this game.

Big big decision. I think it is the wrong choice and we concede within 20 mins, ultimately losing 3-1

Soldato
Winks and Kane starting is the wrong decision

Liverpool will overrun us with energy and belief first 20 mins and probably score a goal.

Spurs absorbing the threat and bringing on a fresh Kane is very different from Kane starting and being dull and chasing the game until he is subbed. Liverpool would need to think and worry about a fresh Kane coming on after 60. Kane starting nullifies him.

I can't see how Winks can be sharp enough to keep up with this game.

Big big decision. I think it is the wrong choice and we concede within 20 mins, ultimately losing 3-1

Isnt Winks in the same boat as Kane fitness wise? If so picking both seems a bit odd to me. I get Kane to be honest...I personally wouldnt have played him but if it was Salah im picking him

Back
Top Bottom