Windows 10 1903 ready for download

Associate
A game 'extension' that i use in gta is now coming up with this app cannot run under a virtual machine. I did have the sandbox feature turned on but have now turned it off.
And I ran disk cleanup the other day to free up some space and no longer have the previous update opps

Have I now gotta reinstall windows if I want to go back to the 1803 update?
If you deleted the old backup thats all you can do i had to do the same.

Soldato
A game 'extension' that i use in gta is now coming up with this app cannot run under a virtual machine. I did have the sandbox feature turned on but have now turned it off.
And I ran disk cleanup the other day to free up some space and no longer have the previous update opps

Have I now gotta reinstall windows if I want to go back to the 1803 update?

What game extension do you use? Which GTA you are playing?

I tested run GTA V, GTA IV and GTA IV EFLC all ran just fine with sandbox feature turned on and off.

Had no idea what game extension you use for GTA V or GTA IV or GTA IV EFLC.

Associate
What game extension do you use? Which GTA you are playing?

I tested run GTA V, GTA IV and GTA IV EFLC all ran just fine with sandbox feature turned on and off.

Had no idea what game extension you use for GTA V or GTA IV or GTA IV EFLC.

Gta v I play and when I say extension I mean trainer but even without it I was having problems with it just closing and blue screens which I've never had before

Associate
Hmmm what the name of trainer as there are so many GTA V trainers and also what trainer version you are using?

I use impulse but I got it half price when black Friday was on.
You'll also wanna use an alt act just in case you get suspended as your account will be reset.
I have a friend who has his own menu that sells for 10, doesn't do as much as the one I have but then it's cheaper so.
Add me on discord if you wanna talk more carrot#6315

Soldato
I use impulse but I got it half price when black Friday was on.
You'll also wanna use an alt act just in case you get suspended as your account will be reset.
I have a friend who has his own menu that sells for 10, doesn't do as much as the one I have but then it's cheaper so.
Add me on discord if you wanna talk more carrot#6315

Ah Impulse trainer, I googled it and searched for a bit and think I found the solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhLiqPt3ZI

CrazyGaming
8 hours ago (edited)
BUYER BEWARE!

It's a good menu, but it does not work at all if you have Hyper-v installed. Their FAQ state that Impulse wont run under a virtual machine, but the whole truth is that Impulse actually wont run at all if you simply just have Hyper-v isntalled. Even when it is not running. You have to completely uninstall Hyper-v then restart your pc, which is a process that will take ~5-10 min. Afterwards if you want to enable hyper-v again it will take the same amount of time but additionally you will need to readd a network device to each of your virtual machines in hyper-v because those gets removed when uninstalling Hyper-v.

TLDR; if you simply have hyper-v installed (but not even running) Impulse still wont work, and there is no workaround other than the tedious uninstall process. And the Impulse devs do not tell you this before purchase

Impulse do not work with virtual machine, you will need to uninstall Sandbox and Hyper-V and then Impulse will work properly, Windows 10 Home all versions up to 1903 will not be affected because it did not supported Hyper-V and Sandbox.

I read youtube comments that people still get banned after bought and tried Impulse in GTA V Online.

Associate
Ah Impulse trainer, I googled it and searched for a bit and think I found the solution.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uhLiqPt3ZI

Impulse do not work with virtual machine, you will need to uninstall Sandbox and Hyper-V and then Impulse will work properly, Windows 10 Home all versions up to 1903 will not be affected because it did not supported Hyper-V and Sandbox.

I read youtube comments that people still get banned after bought and tried Impulse in GTA V Online.

Wow thanks for that :)
I spoke to impulse support earlier and they said to disable hyper v in windows (already was, but not uninstalled so will try that) and in bios which just made me blue screen afterwards so turned it back on.

Im current running 1809 on my second ssd and its working just fine so its a windows issue for sure, impulse dont mention it as it probably hasnt officially been rolled out to everyone yet?

And ive been using it for the last 6 months (previous name was evolve) and have never gotten banned, i drop people money nearly everytime i use it.
People saying they got banned might have used another menu before and then they get suspended a few weeks afterwards, but if theyre using impulse at the time theyre gonna think its because of that.

Soldato
Ok - so I am on 1903 - what ACTUALLY is the difference - to the "user" of things like Photoshop, Word / Office, PowerPoint - I can see NO difference - what's the who-ha all about !!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone got this update to install on a Ryzen PC yet? It will not install on mine? I have updated all the drivers and BIOS(almost bricked my pc). Spec is 1800X, Asus hero 6, 32GB RAM, Samsung NVME SSD + 5 other SSD's.

Soldato
I just installed and now can't get past BIOS splash screen.

Nightmare.
Maybe its an NVME driver problem(if you are using one)? That's the only thing I can think of that is stopping mine from updating, everything else is normal kit. My drive is an OEM 951 so no update firmware is available, I have given up trying to update windows now, its up to MS to get stuff working.
Hope you get you PC to boot.

Raz

Raz

Soldato
I don't have RAID, tried to install the drivers but it just says I don't have RAID and its not compatible so it does nothing.

Fair enough. I've also seen some people reporting of issues updating to 1903 and using the latest chipset drivers from AMD. Are you getting an error message?

Soldato
Fair enough. I've also seen some people reporting of issues updating to 1903 and using the latest chipset drivers from AMD. Are you getting an error message?
It just stops at what i think is close to the last stage and says that a driver or something is not compatible, I dont need to update so will just forget about it, let MS sort it out.

Back
Top Bottom