UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Tottenham v Liverpool ... **Spoilers** [1st June 2019]

Man of Honour
Kane always seems to be playing half-fit (since before the World Cup).

Maybe they should get him sorted out for a change.

Associate
Well deserved from pool, lovely team to watch and they deserved something from this season.

**** game though :D

Haha definitely. I love the commentators, Liverpool have been ‘clinical’ through the game. I’m not sure what their definition of clinical is, but this was some of the worst football I’ve seen from Liverpool this season. Been by far the better team this season though and deserve it over the season itself. They got some luck with the penalty, but spurs didn’t make enough of their possession.

Soldato
Pity we couldn't find form.

Injuries meant that our team hasn't been settled all season and players look like they have no chemistry. So much rotation and different positioning. Very hard to cope with.

I think Poch should have played his most settled team.

Congrats to Liverpool.

Don
That was horrible to watch but **** me that was worth it. Not sure what else to say other than I feel for Spurs, what they've built and to have got into this position has been nothing short of a miracle. If they can keep this side together and build on it they'll be in more finals in the coming years.

Soldato
Pity we couldn't find form.

Injuries meant that our team hasn't been settled all season and players look like they have no chemistry. So much rotation and different positioning. Very hard to cope with.

I think Poch should have played his most settled team.

Congrats to Liverpool.

You need some investment. Felt Poch made the wrong decision tonight with Kane however.

Associate
Absolutely baffling that he started Kane and Winks.

Winks looked good which is amazing considering how much the Spurs CB's seemed determined to slow the game down and only play short balls between themselves and long balls out wide for most of the game. If he, Sissoko and then Eriksen. had actually been given the ball early by the CB's we might have seen a good performance by Spurs.

Back
Top Bottom