UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL ... Tottenham v Liverpool ... **Spoilers** [1st June 2019]

Soldato
Still hyper and buzzing my **** off, Alison was motm due to the saves late on.

Honestly soon as kane started I knew they had rushed him back, kane made spurs worse tonight and it only helped us even more :D

Caporegime
Dont think that is right re LLoris - he was pretty awesome tonight. In particular that robertson cross he came for.

Not crosses, the long balls we played in to Mane etc, he let defender deal with 70+yard balls he could’ve been in position for if more confident (a few he would’ve even been able to pick up in the box). Honestly would’ve been more like Lloris to come out for them and make it look like he just got away with it.

That said he wasn’t punished for any mistake so nothing awful just Alisson was nearly flawless bar some distribution issues half the time

Don
Guys been out all day and didn’t even watch the final but Lucas Moura got
spurs to the final and didn’t even ****ing start?! An absolute travesty.

Well done Liverpool, glad they got something from this season.

Soldato
Guys been out all day and didn’t even watch the final but Lucas Moura got
spurs to the final and didn’t even ****ing start?! An absolute travesty.

Well done Liverpool, glad they got something from this season.

Can you fully star out swearys please? ;)

Ive been telling mates all week he'll play Kane because of how public hes been about his fitness this week. Silly decision.

Soldato
Son was the best player for Spurs

It was slow from both sides but even in a high tempo game Liverpool would have had too much

Poor Hoddle sounded very disjointed in his post match analysis :D

Soldato
Poor game from start to finish. Certainly think the handball rule needs some clarity as to what is and isn’t a handball. Having said that Spurs had 90 minutes to make amends and they didn’t.

Kane was no where near fit and it should have come on 60 - 70 minute mark. Said as much to the 2 Liverpool fans I watched the game with. People rushing back injury rarely works. The only example I can think of is Suarez in the World Cup against England.

Congrats Liverpool, if Spurs didn’t win it I’d of cheered them on that’s a slight consolation I’m trying to hang onto. :(

Soldato
Can you fully star out swearys please? ;)

Ive been telling mates all week he'll play Kane because of how public hes been about his fitness this week. Silly decision.
Said exact same to my friends who support spurs that kane would be there downfall and if anything would help us.

He wasn't fit to start similiar firmino wasn't up to it for us either but least klopp took him off at right time.

Rushing players back is never a good idea.

Super cup next for us! Let's hope we smash Chelsea they won't have hazard as a bonus

Back
Top Bottom